Spurger vs. Laneville

[quote name="The Spy" post="974401" timestamp="1298955605"]
I've played both teams...anddd..Laneville by 7, Spurger isn't athletic enuff to keep up with Laneville
[/quote]

Spy I know you didn't say Spurger was not ATHLETIC enough? We will use that for fuel thanks!!!

Go Pirates!!!

Mustang guys, i tried to let you in on the #24 secret that Laneville has. But i don't think you could grasp it until you saw it. I will say it again... That Kid can GO!!

Good Luck to the Spurger Pirates. Be successful with your game plan. I have alot of respect for your team.
I will be there to root you on... Just hope that ya'll can stay to help out the WS Tigers. They have a big hill to climb from here on out..

BucketSitR

If Whittaker can have a monster game like I know he is capable of, then Spurger can win this game. They will have to contain #24 somewhat (he'll get his, just can't let him have a monster game).

The Pirates will need to hit some 3's to create some space for George down low. They will have to limit turnovers(not totally, just limit) particualry down the stretch when every possesion is meaningful.

If Chase can hit a few three's, this will allow him more space to penetrate and dish to George. Laneville has no one to stop George on the low block. Also, Shain and Jarrom will have to play solid defense and Forrest will have to help on the backside rebounding.

I can see Spurger winning this game (I am sure hoping for that to happen, great group of coaches and players). But Laneville is very good and it will take a great effort form the Pirates to win this one.

Good luck Spurger!!

6th man I'm going for Spurger I really am, and I've played em quite a bit. And way I c it, Spurger is a very smart team and somewhat athletic, but Lanevilles #24 is a High School Kobe Bryant, and the other role players play good D. Laneville will force spurger to make their 3's and if spurger makes em i say spurger wins by a few. But jus my opinion I say Laneville wins this one jus by a few. But GO pirates prove me wrong all of setx is pulling for yaw

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder