LineBackers in Southeast texas name them!!

Justin Alexander #40 West Orange-Stark, this guy is tough and a real head hunter. when he is out on the field he plays good old fashioned Mustang football. on defense he's quick to the football and a hard hitter. sometimes i get nervous for the other team's kids because our defense this year is very physical.

Guest GoStangs

Locks and Alexander of WOS are a lot of fun to watch -- if you've watched WOS this year, you'll know what I'm talking about. They're both quick, hard hitting, and have a lot of heart.

I like Pickle from Dayton. Good football player.

The most overrated would be White from Liberty. He is a backpeddler....not good when you are a LB.

White is a great ball player and a great team leader..he is just a junior and only been playin linebacker for one year he should learn and continue to progress in that postition...he's still playing off talent..his senior year he should b one of the best in this area.!! not overrated "the truth" very untrue!! Pickle on the other hand excellent linebacker from DAYtON!! i agree on that one.. WOS has some good one's too..

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83