POST REGIONAL QTR INFO HERE!

WOSgrad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="973086" timestamp="1298736675"]
I highly doubt that the Cleveland coach would go for that.  They lost to HJ their last year and HJ is 2-0 in the playoffs at Lee College this year!!!  Hoping either EC or maybe BH!!!!
[/quote]  didn't they play in kountze one year.. Was that a playoff game?

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="973197" timestamp="1298748450"]
HJ/Cleveland - I'm hearing Crosby HS, Wednesday night.
[/quote]

Considering the two head coaches have not had any contact that is hard to believe!!!!!  Not saying they might not end up there, but as of 10 minutes ago the coaches have had ZERO contact!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="973198" timestamp="1298748661"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=80947.msg973197#msg973197 date=1298748450]
HJ/Cleveland - I'm hearing Crosby HS, Wednesday night.
[/quote]

Considering the two head coaches have not had any contact that is hard to believe!!!!!  Not saying they might not end up there, but as of 10 minutes ago the coaches have had ZERO contact!!!
[/quote]

Sheesh, don't be so sensitive! I'm just stating what I "heard"! I don't care WHERE they play at!

[quote name="indian15/16" post="973333" timestamp="1298757371"]
Not sure where it will, but I'm positive where it won't be: Lee College. That is a fact. There are three locations being considered and Crosby High is one of them. This game will take place in a parking lot before we go to HJ's second home at Lee College.
[/quote]

In reading some of your other posts, the location of the game shouldnt matter at all.  You gave me the impression Cleveland wins by double digits no matter where game is played.

[quote name="indian15/16" post="973333" timestamp="1298757371"]
Not sure where it will, but I'm positive where it won't be: Lee College. That is a fact. There are three locations being considered and Crosby High is one of them. This game will take place in a parking lot before we go to HJ's second home at Lee College.
[/quote]

I can also tell you where it wont be......that is Crosby, unless HJ losses the coin toss and Cleveland gets to decide!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="973348" timestamp="1298758806"]
[quote author=indian15/16 link=topic=80947.msg973333#msg973333 date=1298757371]
[/quote]

I can also tell you where it wont be......that is Crosby, unless HJ losses the coin toss and Cleveland gets to decide!!!
[/quote]

I have 4 places that I think will be considered............Barbers Hill and Woodville make the most sense, I also think that Crosby and East Chambers will be considered.  I know that Lee College is reserved for Wednesday night!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami