WOSgrad -thanks

HillGuy

I just want to take moment to recognize and give my appreciation to WOSgrad for amazing job he does keeping us fans informed on the season (and not just Girls basketball).  From the schedules, the weekly score updates, playoff pairings etc.  Its a real service you provide for, I assume, just the satisfaction of doing it.  I know you are going to say that you couldn't do it without the help of those giving you the info, but someone has to put it together and get it out...and you do it well. 

And in the words of some great radio beer commericals....We salute YOU, Mr. Sports Forum Moderator Guy!  Thanks

[quote name="HillGuy" post="970757" timestamp="1298468223"]
I just want to take moment to recognize and give my appreciation to WOSgrad for amazing job he does keeping us fans informed on the season (and not just Girls basketball).  From the schedules, the weekly score updates, playoff pairings etc.  Its a real service you provide for, I assume, just the satisfaction of doing it.  I know you are going to say that you couldn't do it without the help of those giving you the info, but someone has to put it together and get it out...and you do it well. 

And in the words of some great radio beer commericals....We salute YOU, Mr. Sports Forum Moderator Guy!  Thanks
[/quote]I totally agree with this. Thanks Grad.

[/quote]

Good Morning!  My name is WOSgrad and I am a SETX sports junkie!!!  Thanks for all you do! 

I just want to take moment to recognize and give my appreciation to WOSgrad for amazing job he does keeping us fans informed on the season (and not just Girls basketball).  From the schedules, the weekly score updates, playoff pairings etc.  Its a real service you provide for, I assume, just the satisfaction of doing it.  I know you are going to say that you couldn't do it without the help of those giving you the info, but someone has to put it together and get it out...and you do it well.  

And in the words of some great radio beer commericals....We salute YOU, Mr. Sports Forum Moderator Guy!  Thanks
[/quote]

DITTO!!!!!!   And keep mamma happy cause we Junkies enjoy what you do!!!!  Lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder