Nederland vs WOS/Nederland wins!

1696dogs

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="969833" timestamp="1298347683"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=80646.msg969809#msg969809 date=1298345502]
Now, this man can update!  One like him at every game and I'd be set!
[/quote]

don't assume grad on the gender  :)
[/quote]

Oops, my bad! :-[

Good game........Pitching was good on both sides......Darnell (WOS) threw well for 5 followed by Anderson.....Smith & LaSalle for the Dogs had good outing, Duplant came in late to squash a late rally by the Stangs.

The leadoff hitter for WOS, Mitchell can play, HR also.

The Dogs' Schelett is on fire and roped the ball. Tyler Smith joined Schelett in the HR department.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="969879" timestamp="1298350701"]
Good game........Pitching was good on both sides......Darnell (WOS) threw well for 5 followed by Anderson.....Smith & LaSalle for the Dogs had good outing, Duplant came in late to squash a late rally by the Stangs.

The Dogs' Schelett is on fire and roped the ball. Tyler Smith joined Schelett in the HR department.
[/quote]

Did Zane Anderson actually pitch in this game? I thought he was still playing basketball. WOS has a basketball playoff game tonight. Wouldn't he be practicing with the basketball team yesterday?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="970066" timestamp="1298400598"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=80646.msg969879#msg969879 date=1298350701]

[/quote]

Did Zane Anderson actually pitch in this game? I thought he was still playing basketball. WOS has a basketball playoff game tonight. Wouldn't he be practicing with the basketball team yesterday?
[/quote]

I know Coach English will not let Jacob Pitts, Trent Fontenot, and Colton Weisbrod, play baseball yet.  He has in past years.  Hope they go far in the basketball playoffs but can't wait to get Jacob on the field.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="970066" timestamp="1298400598"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=80646.msg969879#msg969879 date=1298350701]

[/quote]

[/quote]

game was originally scheduled for Tuesday but was moved to Monday so that the kids (?) who play basketball can do both.

[quote name="queenb77630" post="970852" timestamp="1298476555"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=80646.msg970066#msg970066 date=1298400598]

[/quote]

[/quote]

game was originally scheduled for Tuesday but was moved to Monday so that the kids (?) who play basketball can do both.
[/quote]

I don't agree with that and wouldn't know of any basketball coach who would. Preparing for a playoff game is much more important than a season opener. That's an unnecessary risk if you ask me. I know that baseball is Zane's sport, but he is also a starter on the basketball team who is in the playoffs. You would think that powers at be would make sure all efforts were to be towards winning that playoff game, instead of getting an inning or two pitched in a season opener and running the risk of getting injured before that playoff game.

Don't understand that way of thinking.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124