**BURKEVILLE vs. SPURGER Broadcast**/Spurger wins 49-39

In the 2nd game of the district 24-1A DII district playoffs, the Burkeville Mustangs will play the Spurger Pirates TONIGHT at 8pm in Kirbyville. Burkeville (16-7, 9-3) defeated Chester Tuesday night, 79-16 while Spurger(21-11, 9-3) won in dramatic fashion over Goodrich Tuesday, hitting a buzzer beating 3 pointer to win, 56-54, and create this fine mess of a 4 way tie!! Spurger swept Burkeville in their district series, winning 48-46 in OT and 77-63. You know what they say about beating a team 3 times in same year. ;)

Broadcast time will be 10 minutes prior to tip which is scheduled for 8pm(time is approximate due to prior game). Click the link provided to hear all the action.

BURKEVILLE vs. SPURGER, LIVE here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="967337" timestamp="1297894008"]
In the 2nd game of the district 24-1A DII district playoffs, the Burkeville Mustangs will play the Spurger Pirates TONIGHT at 8pm in Kirbyville. Burkeville (16-7, 9-3) defeated Chester Tuesday night, 79-16 while Spurger(21-11, 9-3) won in dramatic fashion over Goodrich Tuesday, hitting a buzzer beating 3 pointer to win, 56-54, and create this fine mess of a 4 way tie!! Spurger swept Burkeville in their district series, winning 48-46 in OT and 77-63. You know what they say about beating a team 3 times in same year. ;)

Broadcast time will be 10 minutes prior to tip which is scheduled for 8pm(time is approximate due to prior game). Click the link provided to hear all the action.

BURKEVILLE vs. SPURGER, LIVE here at SETXsports.com!!!

We will re-write the book tonight about a team beating another 3 times in the same season!!! Spurger by 8

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

[/quote]

i like burkeville in this one.... gotta go with my alumni here..... i cant see bkv losing a 3rd time, they have more speed and better deep balls than spurger.... the key factor to tonight is obviously #23 from bkv and whittaker from spurger.... i will def be listening.... GO BRO GO! #20 FOR LIFE

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder