Vidor/LCM Predictions?

I believe thats what yall called it when we drove on yall TWICE.. so make up your mind' date=' is it luck or is it a "drive"..?? let me know when you figure it out..[/quote']

I never said that, they just won't admit that they couldn't stop us in the 4th quarter, thats why they lost.

Oh, keep talking about your superbowl while you sit at home!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky' date=' Jason Taylor said it best. "You need a hug and a hobby." It's way to easy to get under your skin![/quote']

I got too many hobbies already and I get enough hugs........................And WOW ! You really got me with that one !

Where did you get such an inspiring quote...................Did you hear that on ESPN ???????? Gosh your smart !

Lucky' date=' "crybaby" and "tattle tail" are awesome comebacks........for an 8 year old!

To all the young men playing tomorrow night: Play your hearts out and have a great, injury-free game![/quote']

I really don't have any other nice words to use for someone who complains about a scoreboard ( crybaby) or calls the big bad UIL on a school ( tattle tail )..................can you think of any ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124