Vidor/LCM Predictions?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not the most accomodating in the district, thats for sure, but I have not seen them full yet (I didn't get to go to the PNG game). Nederland had extra room and I don't think ya'll have that kind of following.

On another note, Lumberton has a huge home side. they were not even half full last fri.

This is the first year for the score board. I know plenty of sponsors have to be recognized. Their ad's or logos are flashed on the screen often. Maybe that is the complaint. If it is, get ready, these scoreboards will be in all stadiums soon and they aren't cheap. You need sponsors. We might need commercial time outs! I don't think this distracts the players. Wait until we get replays, hello!

Guest 1motime

I believe thats what yall called it when we drove on yall TWICE.. so make up your mind' date=' is it luck or is it a "drive"..?? let me know when you figure it out..[/quote']

Well I hope ya'll have lots of the same kind of luck friday night with LCM :lol:

Easy Monty. The score board does interact with the sound system. The video before the players come out is quite impressive. As far as sounds during 3rd down plays, all i heard was the band playing and the score board flashing defense. Sounds like LCM has bigger ball bearings in their propane tanks!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami