I Smell An Upset

Guest Nederland Bandit

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you guys i am a WOS fan and hope all the teams in our area good luck in the playoffs. I would like to hear some of your feelings if we WOS was in your Dist this year. I know we are the only team around that beat dayton this year, and I know each week everyone gets better. Do any of you think we could beat Dayton again.

Well good luck to the teams that make the playoffs.

hey you guys i am a WOS fan and hope all the teams in our area good luck in the playoffs. I would like to hear some of your feelings if we WOS was in your Dist this year. I know we are the only team around that beat dayton this year' date=' and I know each week everyone gets better. Do any of you think we could beat Dayton again.

Well good luck to the teams that make the playoffs.[/quote']

This is the wrong post for that but, yes the Mustangs would beat em up again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

After that game, our teams coaches pushed them really hard, they even had a Saturday morning practice after the game. They practiced all the time and then laid out Nacogdoches the next Friday. I think that's the period that we went from average to Champion class team for this season.

Guest GoStangs

I'm not sure how that's rude -- it is concise, but not rude. People are going to write their opinions about teams, players, and games, and to "wish" other people would just stop posting their opinions is fairly silly. Nobody's going to stop being a fan of a team and showing their support simply because other people "wish" they'd stop.

On the other part of the post, WOS did win, it's week 10, and people need to get used to the fact WOS is a good team that beat another good team in week 0. That'll never change.

Guest PurplePride
:D True! I was wondering why it was ever brought up again. They beat us, fair and square. Why wonder if they played us again the outcome? It doesn't matter, they beat us when it counted. Any team can play two nights in a row, the same team......score will be different both nights. :)

• 1 year later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder