List of "SE Texas" Programs

Making an overall list for what we consider "SE Texas" High Schools...
Think this will aid those who keep up with SE Tx baseball and for the casual fan that might overlook certain schools and or players...
If I miss one PLEASE add or message me...
Thank You,

1) Lumberton
2) LCM
3) Vidor
4) PNG
5) Nederland
6) Legacy Christian
7) Kelly
8 ) Silsbee
9) Jasper
10)WOS
11)Liberty
12) Hardin Jefferson
13) Hamshire-Fannett
14) Westbrook
15) Central
16) Ozen
17) Buna
18) Evadale
19) Kirbyville
20) Woodville
21) Deweyville
22) Livingston
23) Bridge City
24) Orangefield
25) Burkeville
26) Anahuac
27) East Chambers
28) PA Memorial
29) Kountze
30) Hardin
31) West Hardin
32) Sabine Pass
33) High Island
34) Warren
35) Orange Community Christian
36) Newton

Is Shepherd, Crosby, Huffman, Baytown Lee, Sterling, Goose Creek, Barbers Hill etc.. considered SE Tx Schools?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Fackler

Guest Ranger83
I do not consider GCM  a SETexas school.
But, if there's some cash consideration involved, I'm willing to change.

I do like to keep up with SETex schools for my own personal reasons. Plus we play 20-4a in the first round.

[quote name="GTBBaseball" post="956534" timestamp="1296244491"]

Is Shepherd, Crosby, Huffman, Baytown Lee, Sterling, Goose Creek, Barbers Hill etc.. considered SE Tx Schools?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Fackler

[/quote]

Chris, for purposes here, all on that list are covered under the "SETX umbrella."

The majority of us were raised watching Channels 12, 6, and 4, the PA Newspaper and BMT Enterprise... so for the most part, we all grew up thinking along the same lines with what the local media coverage was for that sport ...
I returned 3 or so years ago and many more schools(Barbers Hills, Baytown(s), Crosby, Huffman, Shepherd, etc..) are now titled SE-Tx so I was only making a list to what the "Baseball Community" thinks and not the local media coverage...
I've learned on this website, directly related to baseball, that Nederland, Bridge City, and Vidor are the most posted supporters, So Id like to know what we consider 'SETx Sports' these days...

[size=10pt][u]So say for example, One might say The Best matchup of SE-Tx schools would be: [/u]
"CROSBY's" Gabryszwski(Lamar signee 89-92mph) vs "PNG's" Stone(Baylor signee 89-91mph).... and that would have validity as 2 Southeast Texas schools?[/size]

Thanks guys and can you include the "school names" you are speaking of adding to that list...
The "List" could be a good tool for the moderators to use as an overview at times when ranking teams and including in writeups...

Chris

Chris, probably the easiest way to do it is this way:

Baytown Sterling, Beaumont West Brook and Port Arthur Memorial out of 21-5A
Barbers Hill, Baytown Lee, Crosby, Dayton and Goose Creek Memorial out of 19-4A
All of 20-04A
Jasper and Kirbyville out of 18-3A
All of 21-3A
All of 22-3A (Cleveland, Coldspring, Huffman, Liberty, Shepherd, Splendora, Tarkington)
Corrigan-Camden, Hemphill, Newton, and Woodville out of 22-2A
All of 24-2A (Anahuac, et al)
Brookeland, Burkeville, Chester, Colmesneil, West Sabine out of 23-1A
Big Sandy, Evadale, High Island, Hull-Daisetta, Sabine Pass, Spurger, West Hardin out of 24-1A
Beaumont Kelly
Beaumont Legacy
Orange Community Christian

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="956782" timestamp="1296265577"]
Chris, probably the easiest way to do it is this way:

Baytown Sterling, Beaumont West Brook and Port Arthur Memorial out of 21-5A
Barbers Hill, Baytown Lee, Crosby, Dayton and Goose Creek Memorial out of 19-4A
All of 20-04A
Jasper and Kirbyville out of 18-3A
All of 21-3A
All of 22-3A (Cleveland, Coldspring, Huffman, Liberty, Shepherd, Splendora, Tarkington)
Corrigan-Camden, Hemphill, Newton, and Woodville out of 22-2A
All of 24-2A (Anahuac, et al)
Brookeland, Burkeville, Chester, Colmesneil, West Sabine out of 23-1A
Big Sandy, Evadale, High Island, Hull-Daisetta, Leggett, Sabine Pass, Spurger, West Hardin out of 24-1A
Beaumont Kelly
Beaumont Legacy
Orange Community Christian

[/quote]

These are the schools that will be in our baseball rankings.

[quote name="anonymous_account" post="958625" timestamp="1296578069"]
will yall be using those creative ways of breaking the rankings down, like have a school with a enrollment of 350 in the same bracket at a school with 3000?

just curious

[/quote]

Alright!  We haven't even put out the first poll and they're already griping!  This is going to be a fun season!

. Athletes Sports Training in Port Neches on Nall Street is opening Monday, February 7.  10,500 Sq. Ft. indoor facility, completely astroturf and climate controlled.  Athletes has all state of the art equipment along with experienced and qualified trainers.  Offering baseball and softball instruction and speed/agility and core strength training.  Six 70 ft. long tunnels with 2 of them having an optional divider net for up to 8 working tunnels.  Also a seperate netting system for all drill work (soft toss, tee work, short toss, etc.) Cable netting system makes it easy to open the whole facility into an infield for indoor practices.  Offering camps, clinics, team rentals, and BIRTHDAY PARTIES!  Wiffleball, dodgeball, football, rock climbing wall, hitting and throwing competitions and much more!  Birthday party room and also a glassed in viewing room with TV. Projector on a huge wall to view all major sporting events! For information, please call 409-724-2030! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• โ€œWe have incredible evidence that itโ€™s gain-of-function research again being done in US laboratories.โ€ โ€œ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐—, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐›๐š๐ฅ ๐•๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐— โ€” ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž.โ€
    • Itโ€™s very difficult to fire an educator. ย Itโ€™s not difficult to reassign them and put them in a situation where theyโ€™re likely to leave on their own. ย Iโ€™m not sure of the legality of exposing an employeeโ€™s work records, but it seems likely itโ€™s not allowed if nothing criminal took place. ย 
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • I agree Trump won't win NY. If Osama Bin Laden was running for US Prez against Trump, NY would still vote blue because there is too much vermin in NY for it to go red. In any case, there are LOTS of good New Yorkers fed up beyond belief with the Biden disaster that will support Trump more than NY ever expected. And many productive, law abiding citizens are still fleeing the NY hellhole in droves.ย 
  • Topics