Silsbee, a force to be reckoned with!

Guest SexyTigger

Guest SexyTigger
Well it turns out that Silsbee has more than one star on their team this year. While Trabing is the standout best, Tanton, Robinson, and Loe look to be a very promising offense for the Tigers this year. Then the Tigers have Stanford, an extremely fast forward who is sure to cause some trouble for opposing defenses, Hawk, who is masterfull at the right midfeild position, Baldree and Cary, who are stone walls when it comes to defense, Morales, who is a threat up and down the feild, Elers, who can work the feild and score at the most vital times, Horne, who is very knowledgable of the fullback position, Moises, who has an amazing left foot and is always in the right place, Christoval, who is calm and collective no matter what the score, Eaton, who can come in the game at any time and give a big boost in offense, Orona, who will score every time the goalie bobbles the ball, and finally Smith, who is most likely the best goalie in the area. Silsbee is truely going to be a tough team to beat this year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="954848" timestamp="1296018680"]
Who all have they played, and what were the scores? An undefeated record is nice, but if you aren't playing some good competition it doesn't mean as much..
[/quote]

We beat yall 4-1

Silsbee is 5-0! We will not really know if they are great until they match up against Livingston, Liberty, or Lumberton. But the improvement the Silsbee team has made from last year is unbelievable. The Silsbee coach is very good, and Trabing is strong in the defense, and they are actually working as a team. It looks like Silsbee could possibly make a nice run.

Guest yourmom1239
Silsbee Soccer is amazing this year. I am looking forward to games against even tougher teams. Do I see the words "District Champs" in the future for Silsbee? Maybe so! With Trabings amazing defense skills and with Robinson, Tanton, and Loe on Offense, I agree, Silsbee is a force to be reckoned with! Watch out everyone!

[quote name="The12thMan" post="954515" timestamp="1296001083"]
Silsbee tacked on another win tonight and they are now 5-0 in regular season play. This is a complete turn around from last year. Great jobs Tigers!
[/quote]

Groan...I gave you a -1 Kharma.  Obviously this has never deterred you from making this type of post before, however...

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="ozen panthers" post="955363" timestamp="1296089106"]
hahaha....yall are not undefeated!!!! we beat yall 3-1
[/quote]
haha....that was a scrimage...

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="955432" timestamp="1296095884"]
[quote author=The12thMan link=topic=79271.msg954515#msg954515 date=1296001083]
Silsbee tacked on another win tonight and they are now 5-0 in regular season play. This is a complete turn around from last year. Great jobs Tigers!
[/quote]

Groan...I gave you a -1 Kharma.  Obviously this has never deterred you from making this type of post before, however...
[/quote]
How in the world is that a post deserving of a -1 kharma??? I mean honestly, please explain yourself. It seems like you just do not like the silsbee soccer team for some reason...

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="CGull8" post="955476" timestamp="1296098735"]
HJ beat Silsbee also !
[/quote]
Also a scrimage...In the actual game we won 4-1...get your facts straight.

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="CGull8" post="955487" timestamp="1296099077"]
Fact are correct you lost
[/quote]
Actually no your "fact" is not correct lol scrimages do not go in the record books, they are not real games :P Have you ever heard of an NFL teams preseson record going on their record at the end of the year? No you have not, cause then why would the be preseason games? Get your facts straight  ;)

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="CGull8" post="955509" timestamp="1296099947"]
If it will make you feel better HJ lost the scrimmage by a score of Silsbee-1  & HJ-2, now you can sleep better. 8)
[/quote]
hmmm actually HJ won the scrimage by those calculations :O but dont worry, I know your just trying to be clever by pointing out the irony of me saying that we are undefeated when we actually lost a scrimage. It was a good try at humor...if that makes you feel any better :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami