Silva GSP super fight?

mat

Dana White - "If (Silva) wins that fight on the fifth, then Georges St-Pierre needs to beat Jake Shields in Toronto," White said. "If that happens… then we're probably going to do that fight. If they both win, that fight makes all the sense in the world."

• 2 months later...
Guest princess
i'd rather see jones and silva.
gsp and anderson wouldnt be what it is built up to be. silva may not be the best against wrestlers but i think we got a view of what he could do in the sonnen fight. plus i doubt he would even let the fight go to the ground, he would check most of gsp's takedown attempts. heck gsp might end up getting ko'd while shooting for a takedown and catching one of silva's knees in the process

Silva and Jones would be great fight but Silva said would not move up anymore. If they want him they'll have to move down. You can't under estimate GSPs speed. I would just question if he would lose any speed by putting on extra weight.

Guest baseball25
Neither fight going to happen rightnow, jon jones is a  bigggg light heavyweight I mean he would prob be 20 pounds heavier than silva on fightnight so not a good fight and the gsp fight with silva isn't a good fight for gsp right now with him having to move up to 185, won't see these fights for a longgg time!!!

Guest incognito123
^^^^I love how this guy thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else when it comes to MMA.  He says things like "old news" and then proceeds to correct everything anyone says.  Copy and pasting Kevin Iole's articles does not make you an expert!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder