Lamar vs. Central ARK Updates...CARDS WIN!!!!!!!!

Guest tappedout
I've seen a lot smaller crowd's. They had 2800 there tonight. Corliss Williamson has his work cut out for him. He did not like this beatdown tonite.

Looking at Northwestern they have won all three games against the east and lost their two games against the west.  They won at CA by one point, beat Nicholls by 9 at home and defeated McNeese in overtime.  Depending on how we match up player to player it could be anywhere from a close game to a blowout win.

Good win. Still have our work cut out. James started because Harris was being disciplined. Coach Roc has been super pissed at him for a while. Also Allen Daniels, Matt Barrow, and I think some others are signed on as student managers and basically coming to finish school and improve those graduation rates Roc loves so much.

I think it's great that these former players are back to finish their degrees, but don't bash Roc for being please about graduation rates.  The NCAA has already punished LU once for poor graduation rates which caused a loss of at least two scholarships during Roc's tenure.  These weren't because of graduations not happening during his time but because they are cummulative.

coming back to finish your degree is a great thing for both parties!

Beat a really bad team in CA. After watching NWS on tv, not so sure we wont be 3-2 after wed!

Dont here a lot of grumblings anymore about James not starting?  ::) He is better off the bench!

Osas getting some PT is a good thing. And Stan Brown played much better after his stint in the RocHouse! Really hammered on the guy down low on defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder