Lamar vs. Central ARK Updates...CARDS WIN!!!!!!!!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="953445" timestamp="1295818672"]
Good win. Still have our work cut out. James started because Harris was being disciplined. Coach Roc has been super pissed at him for a while. Also Allen Daniels, Matt Barrow, and I think some others are signed on as student managers and basically coming to finish school and improve those graduation rates Roc loves so much.
[/quote]

It's not just the men who have former student-athletes back in school as Coach Tidwell stated Darika Hill was back to finish her degree. He mentioned she is running the clock during practices.  

[quote name="badndn" post="953751" timestamp="1295880481"]
coming back to finish your degree is a great thing for both parties!

Beat a really bad team in CA. After watching NWS on tv, not so sure we wont be 3-2 after wed!

Dont here a lot of grumblings anymore about James not starting?  ::) He is better off the bench!

Osas getting some PT is a good thing. And Stan Brown played much better after his stint in the RocHouse! Really hammered on the guy down low on defense.
[/quote]

Harris played lights out coming off the bench. Is he better in that role? How can you judge MJ in a starting role in one game? As for as NWS, that was a home game for them. Let's see how well they play on the road in the Montagne Center.

About MJ; leading scorer Mike James, who came into the game averaging 15.1 points per game, started the game for the first time all season. Despite playing just 13 minutes, James still managed six points, three rebounds and three assists.

UCA is a terrible team and I wouldn't take much from that game and I'm sure the team as moved on to getting ready for NWS. Coach Roc and Coach Mike McConathy are good friends and I'm sure they know each others teams pretty well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124