AND NOW.... Who You Got???

jr1979

Come tuesday night all the talk will finally be over.
Ozen Lady Panthers vs Central Lady Jags for a shot at the DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP.
This is what we have been waiting for.. and I hope it is injury free..
So let's hear it...
Who you taking in this one???
You know I'm rollin with my LADY JAGS, BABY!!!!!

[quote name="jr1979" post="952620" timestamp="1295663967"]
Come tuesday night all the talk will finally be over.
Ozen Lady Panthers vs Central Lady Jags for a shot at the DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP.
This is what we have been waiting for.. and I hope it is injury free..
So let's hear it...
Who you taking in this one???
You know I'm rollin with my LADY JAGS, BABY!!!!!
[/quote]Gonna be a good game no doubt. Im going with the Jags.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="952728" timestamp="1295668730"]
[size=14pt][b]IF [/b] [/size] they can stop what Ozen does after a defensive rebound or made basket, I will go with Central.  If they can't figure out what that is, then they don't deserve to win.   ;) ;D

[/quote]

Oh, We on it...  ;) ;D

Well...Hillguy said it all JR...I guess its just that easy to beat Ozen ..sounds like it should be an easy win for Central.....I guess BH and the other 24 teams that Ozen beat Couldn't stop what Ozen does after a defensive rebound or made shots...lol.. Dont worry about      # 14's defense and toughnes, Dont worry about #1 shooting 3pters, Don't worry about #21's outside shooting and ability to penetrate. Oh and #12....surely dont worry about her......Just stop what they do after defensive rebounds and made shots...Just that simple!...lmbo!!!!! 

[quote name="dimlaws" post="953666" timestamp="1295836813"]
Well...Hillguy said it all JR...I guess its just that easy to beat Ozen ..sounds like it should be an easy win for Central.....I guess BH and the other 24 teams that Ozen beat Couldn't stop what Ozen does after a defensive rebound or made shots...lol.. Dont worry about      # 14's defense and toughnes, Dont worry about #1 shooting 3pters, Don't worry about #21's outside shooting and ability to penetrate. Oh and #12....surely dont worry about her......Just stop what they do after defensive rebounds and made shots...Just that simple!...lmbo!!!!! 
[/quote]

Thats not what I said, and you know it.  The problem was BH and Central didnt know what to do the first time...they will next time  ;)

Ozen has a great team, but can they "adjust to the adjustments"?  LOL

This game is a toss up.  It could easily go either way, that's why they are ranked 6th & 7th in the state rankings.
Another key question should be, "Where is the game going to be played?"

I know the first game was scheduled to be played at Central, but was moved to Ozen.
So, since that is the case, will the second game, which I think is scheduled to be played at Ozen, be played at Central?

I think that having homecourt advantage could be the difference in such a big game.
I would prefer that the game be played at Ozen, only because Ozen has the larger gym, and more fans would be able to enjoy the game.
One option would be to play the game at a neutral site, like Lamar.

Ok, my pick goes with the home team.
If the game is played at Central, I will give the edge to Central.
If the game is played at Ozen, I will give the edge to Ozen.
If the game is played at Lamar, I don't know.  Ok, Ozen in overtime.

[quote name="dimlaws" post="953666" timestamp="1295836813"]
[/quote]
Lol. I know yall have some players over there, not saying that, and if we don't come to play, well you know the rest... But we will be ready and hungry for a share of the district title. It will come down to the made adjustments, and COACHING....
Only 1 day left!!!!! And the game will be played at Central, usually boys gym, so I guess we will have the advantage... We will see, and hope we get some decent refs, that will call a good game evenly. Here we go..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami