**Post 9th And JV Scores Here 11/2**

CAT22 wrote:

well maybe they will read this and be embarassed by it and get after the books. I know this is a great group of kids and they have some really good athletes. Maybe I should not have said it, but school comes first. You have to keep your grades up!!!

I don't think they should be embarassed by how they played, they played hard all the way to the end. The majority of the kids missing were due to injuries not grades, only 2 missing for grades. And by the way HJ1 our freshman team have also lost only 2 games this season.

Guest BobcatBeliever

KFDM COOP wrote:

9th

WOS 22

OF 6

CAT22 wrote:

Thats acutally closer than I thought. OF has 8 Freshmen out because of grades!! Don't know what thats all about.

Cat22' date=' that's a kind of a crappy thing to say about your own school. The 9th grade's record for the year is 5-2, and 3-2 in district. Since last week's game against HF was cancelled not sure how it counts. They have had a pretty good season. This is a great group of athletes, and OF has a great future with this group of kids. As far as the 8 kids supposedly out, it's the first I've heard of this.[/quote']

The kids who are ineligible because of grades would not have been effected in this weeks game. Ineligibility become effective at 3:00 today.

Only game BC JV has lost this year was to Lumberton, early in the season. They didn't seem to have their stuff together in that game....coaches pulled them together and they have been clicking ever since. I can't quote scores (without going back and looking), but several of their games have been shut outs. :D

Guest Sports Cards

How are the BC freshman doing?

4-4, They have improved a lot after a rough start. Lots of failures and injuries have plagued their season.

Liberty - Win

Lumberton - Loss

OF - Loss

HJ - Loss

Silsbee - Loss

Jasper - Win

OF - Win

K-ville - No game

HF - Win

4-4' date=' They have improved a lot after a rough start. Lots of failures and injuries have plagued their season.

Liberty - Win

Lumberton - Loss

OF - Loss

HJ - Loss

Silsbee - Loss

Jasper - Win

OF - Win

K-ville - No game

HF - Win[/quote']

Who is Coaching the BC freshman now?

Only game BC JV has lost this year was to Lumberton' date=' early in the season. They didn't seem to have their stuff together in that game....coaches pulled them together and they have been clicking ever since. I can't quote scores (without going back and looking), but several of their games have been shut outs. :D[/quote']

Liberty W 24-20

Lumberton L 12-21

Kelly W 34-0

H-J W 7-0

Silsbee W 28-12

Jasper W 26-12

Orangefield W 35-6

Kirbyville W 48-0

H-F W 21-0

The weather games are just cancellations. No win, loss, or tie. The combined games can go either way. For instance, Kirbyville didn't have a freshman team so the Silsbee freshman joined the Silsbee JV just to get some playing time. This goes in the books as a JV game.

Boy was Dayton playing dirty last night' date=' was nice to win.[/quote']

Easy, I was there too. There were some stupid things done last night, and things got out of hand but, I don't think you can generlize the whole game that way. Football is football and it is rough. A couple of penalties doesn't make the whole team"dirty". You should chose your wording a little more wisely.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83