Burkeville vs. Goodrich Game Thread/Goodrich wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="The Spy" post="950779" timestamp="1295406882"]
Goodrich won 93-62. Goodrich shot 40 ft or more bkv shot bout 8. Prolly worst officiated game I've witnessed goodluck everyone who plays in Goodrich  ???
[/quote] No not the worst u should seen the one @ HD and BS still won.

I was there and I agree. I thought it might have been a hockey game without officials. If  should have been a football game with all
the blocking and holding ( no holding penalties were called and i imagine both teams would have been better off using sandlot rules). I forgot if I went to a basketball game , hockey game or football game. All I know is the officials must of had money on the home team. jmho

[quote name="The Spy" post="950968" timestamp="1295419202"]
Burkeville plays Chester friday so they will be 4-2, goodrich and spurger are 4-1, they play Friday so no matter what Burkeville will be tied for third by this weekend
[/quote]

Techically yes, they would be tied for 3rd. But, they would be tied with a team that they have lost to already. Not a good sitiuation to be in. ;)

Look out for a little guy with a mustache, cuz he's the worst ref I've ever seen, he smiled when he called fouls on Burkeville like he enjoyed it, pretty pathetic, game was within 6 points until 4th quarter where both of burkevilles big men fouled out and bkv coodnt buy a call. Yea it's excuses but it was literally a 5 on 7 game (adding the two refs to goodrich) :-\

[quote name="The Spy" post="950971" timestamp="1295421788"]
Look out for a little guy with a mustache, cuz he's the worst ref I've ever seen, he smiled when he called fouls on Burkeville like he enjoyed it, pretty pathetic, game was within 6 points until 4th quarter where both of burkevilles big men fouled out and bkv coodnt buy a call. Yea it's excuses but it was literally a 5 on 7 game (adding the two refs to goodrich) :-\
[/quote]
SPY u called it correctly... but the tall gray haired black ref...I called him "pops" all night ...called absolutly nothing, he kept that smug look on his face all night.. Goodrich is a very atheltic team that likes to run the entire night... never really ran a offense, just jump shots to the middle # 5 and #12 and fast break lay ups.. number # 21 hit a few from the outside but #5 is their "big guy". For those who think we from Burkeville is just making excuses about losing.. fyi .. in the girls game against Goodrich.. the refs called literally two fouls all night against Goodrich girls.. Our girls had 16 fouls for the entire game. they also had bruises and scratches. one of our girl players was being choked on the floor and the ref called a jump ball....

[quote name="MUSTANG FOREVER" post="951073" timestamp="1295451867"]
[quote author=The Spy link=topic=78948.msg950971#msg950971 date=1295421788]
[/quote]
SPY u called it correctly... but the tall gray haired black ref...I called him "pops" all night ...called absolutly nothing, he kept that smug look on his face all night.. Goodrich is a very atheltic team that likes to run the entire night... never really ran a offense, just jump shots to the middle # 5 and #12 and fast break lay ups.. number # 21 hit a few from the outside but #5 is their "big guy". For those who think we from Burkeville is just making excuses about losing.. fyi .. in the girls game against Goodrich.. the refs called literally two fouls all night against Goodrich girls.. Our girls had 16 fouls for the entire game. they also had bruises and scratches. one of our girl players was being choked on the floor and the ref called a jump ball....
[/quote] I dont thing the ref. had nothing to do with the outcome of the game the score was  99-13 Goodrich

Lol In the girls game the game was ehh I guess called fair, as for the boys tho? Goodrich is a good team, but no way are they 29 points better, Anytime bkv had the lead the refs killed bkv and goodrich caught back up, it's okay tho cuz Goodrich comes to Burkeville ;D. Good luck to any team who plays IN goodrich tho seriously, goodrich can play football and tackle ur players, do anything, however lay a finger on them...FOUL. Js I saw for myself and I've watched bball for along 12 years now and I know alot about the game. Was a good game for three quarters. Good luck to both teams and this crazy district

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder