Huntington vs. Hudson..Hudson Wins/Comments

[quote name="no-look" post="950118" timestamp="1295317974"]
Last three out of four years these teams have split. Each winning their home games. It will be hard to win at Hudson but we will see. The key is to contain the Davis kid....keep him to twenty or under.
[/quote]

Its my recollection that teams that win in Hudson are few and far between.

[quote name="stevenash" post="950126" timestamp="1295318138"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=78889.msg950118#msg950118 date=1295317974]
Last three out of four years these teams have split. Each winning their home games. It will be hard to win at Hudson but we will see. The key is to contain the Davis kid....keep him to twenty or under.
[/quote]

Its my recollection that teams that win in Hudson are few and far between.
[/quote]You can get homered over there...

[quote name="east texas bb" post="950888" timestamp="1295410937"]
No look, can they play them at home a good game?  How many did the Davis kid have?
[/quote]I think they can. It was a two point game at the half........They hit several threes and the rest were layups and free throws.....they are a solid club......The Lowe kid hurt us tonight. He was on from the three....we had some unneccessary turn overs and they capitalized on it.....

[quote name="east texas bb" post="950900" timestamp="1295411844"]
Unfortuantly turnovers has been Huntington's plague.   Did they do pretty good on the Davis kid or was he not really a factor?
[/quote]Davis didn't hurt that bad. I dont know how many points he had.....the third quarter was the difference.....Houston kid(post) got in foul trouble early......they beat us pretty bad on the offensive boards. Got a lot of putbacks....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124