HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs. SILSBEE BROADCAST/SILSBEE WINS 64-56!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="950675" timestamp="1295400950"]
Hey, it's real simple.  There are dozens of other threads to linger on.  I don't recall anyone being forced to read all 22 pages.  As long as there are things to be said, It's a free world.
[/quote]

Very well said to the self appointed board police

[quote name="stevenash" post="950529" timestamp="1295389724"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=78734.msg950493#msg950493 date=1295385161]
Gaines not having as many could be partly because he was out of the game more than the others. As far as DC and Prentice I would like to think they spent more time on the bench resting(due to our depth) than their HJ countpart,  but I am not sure that was the case. DC has done a good job staying out of foul trouble this year but not sure how many games he completed without any.
[/quote]

No impact on the game, but very hard to imagine any starter from a very physical and pressing team able to go an entire game without committing a foul- correction - going an entire game without being called for a foul.  Any my perception was that the starters for Silsbee played MORE than normal.  Looked like the platoon plan was abandoned early when it was not bearing fruit.
[/quote]

Not sure the starters played much more than normal,  when compared to other tight games.  The platoon system, at least in most games I have seen,  is used mostly in the first quarter unless its a blowout.  Then normal rotation.  You are correct, in that it is hard to go a game in our system without a foul.  DC was helped in that he mostly played defense outside, on Bosha a lot, instead of under the basket stopping drives and attempting to block shots. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder