Port Neches-Groves vs. Beaumont Ozen Game Thread/Ozen escapes/Comment

WOSgrad

I'm surprised the Ozen faithful and BISD are not screaming for the boy's bb coach at Ozen to be reassigned ... the Panthers had to scratch out a 2-point win at HOME versus PN-G?  My Indians, try as we may, are not and probably never will be a basketball school.  We play hard and compete, but for whatever the reasons, we are just not a basketball school.  Football, Spring Football, Baseball, Golf, Track and Field, Soccer, Cross-Country, Tennis...here comes Basketball....  Yet, my beloved Tribe fought the Panthers to the end and let them escape with a 2-point win.

Hard to believe more of the Ozen fans are not on this board asking, "Is PN-G improved, or has our program slipped?"  I don't know the answer.  I hope it is because PN-G is improved and the Tribe has a shot to fight and scratch for some post-season play.  (Go Indians)

And, the Bulldogs go into the Jags gym and takes home a W.  Time to start talking about Nederland as the favorite to win the outright DC in 20-4A?   :o

Go Indians.  Peace.

[quote name="1989NDN" post="946939" timestamp="1294863716"]
I'm surprised the Ozen faithful and BISD are not screaming for the boy's bb coach at Ozen to be reassigned ... the Panthers had to scratch out a 2-point win at HOME versus PN-G?  My Indians, try as we may, are not and probably never will be a basketball school.  We play hard and compete, but for whatever the reasons, we are just not a basketball school.  Football, Spring Football, Baseball, Golf, Track and Field, Soccer, Cross-Country, Tennis...here comes Basketball....  Yet, my beloved Tribe fought the Panthers to the end and let them escape with a 2-point win.

Hard to believe more of the Ozen fans are not on this board asking, "Is PN-G improved, or has our program slipped?"  I don't know the answer.  I hope it is because PN-G is improved and the Tribe has a shot to fight and scratch for some post-season play.  (Go Indians)

And, the Bulldogs go into the Jags gym and takes home a W.  Time to start talking about Nederland as the favorite to win the outright DC in 20-4A?   :o

Go Indians.  Peace.
[/quote]Ozen's program may have dropped a little but one thing for sure.  They are still undefeated in district.  A win is a win.  They are still playing for a district title.  PN-G may have came to play, but they still lost.  And if Ozen keeps winning ,even if it's 1 point wins and win district, It will be an accomplishment and the Ozen faithfull will not be calling for the coach's head. 

Yes, Nederland is the favorates to win district.  Remember, they are the defending district champs.  Nederland's success right now shouldn't be a suprise to anyone...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami