21 3A, HJ, OF, and WOS should make the playoffs but in what order....

From what I've seen the past couple of years I think HF's guard play could be one of the better in district. If you have that it makes everything else alot easier. My prediction is based off last years performances because I have only watched HJ play this year.

This why we play the games.... ;)  Regardless of who gets in, the spots will definitely be earned....  Should be interesting games this year with the girls being able to play in front of larger crowds....  It will be nice to see the Hawk Hecklers at some Girl's games....

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="942923" timestamp="1294260233"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=78321.msg942916#msg942916 date=1294258858]
1. HJ
2. OF
3. Bridge City

[/quote]

Why BC??? ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

It's their turn, they haven't been in a long time  ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Dr.Baden" post="942967" timestamp="1294264993"]
Have not seen H-J but have seen the rest and I would say.
H-J,Orangefield,Battle for third between WOS and H-F
[/quote]

This prediction is right on.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="hjhawks" post="943165" timestamp="1294290063"]
This why we play the games.... ;)  Regardless of who gets in, the spots will definitely be earned....  Should be interesting games this year with the girls being able to play in front of larger crowds....  It will be nice to see the Hawk Hecklers at some Girl's games....
[/quote]

Did they change something Hawk? Are the girls and boys playing some home games together?

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bleed orange" post="943260" timestamp="1294326479"]
[quote author=hjhawks link=topic=78321.msg943165#msg943165 date=1294290063]
[/quote]

Did they change something Hawk? Are the girls and boys playing some home games together?

[/quote]

Yes.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="hjhawks" post="943287" timestamp="1294328786"]
All but the 1st 2 district games will all be same site....

Gym 1 jv girls, varsity girls, varsity boys
Gym 2 9th boys, jv boys

The jv girls and boys will split time playing before the varsity girls....
[/quote]

It is about time the school districts went back to this format. They finally got smart. That is the way it used to be. This format will help parents who have more than one child playing. I had two kids on varsity at the same time. A boy who was a senior and a girl who was a freshman. The only thing that saved me was the girls only had two teams so I was able to get to each game But I was late a few times.

This is a great format.  I really think the only reason this was not done sooner is because some schools did not have 2 gyms that could accommodate it.  I know HJ didn't until last year.  This is great!  As far as playoffs, I may be a little biased but from what I have seen, I think it is going to be another good race.  I haven't seen O'field this year but I know they will be tough.  I would give the nod to HJ, followed by OF.  Can't really say who will get that 3rd spot.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say WOS. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont