Kirbyville is ready to shut the veer down!

yes it was a dumb stunt kville people tryed to pull...all the players knew he were goin go play. They are ready for him. Ive known since monday that he was going to play.

HA! HA! Thats bad you live way up in Silsbee and know who is gonna play and who's not. #2 is the real deal true enough. But we have more than that.

im older than you son.heck my kids are probably older than you.you need to quit worrying about my age and worry aobut the sisbee tigers son.i didnt say that them boys from kirkeville was gonna lose.i said that if they play like they did against BC then they was gonna lose.its gonna take a soled all around game for kirbeville to win this week son.thats all i was saying.

jimmy

I WILL TRY TO TYPE THIS IN KVILLBALLA TEXT. KVILLE NOT ABLE TO BE STOP VEER. THEY BE TO STRONG LINE OFFENSE FOR KVILLE. ALL YOU NEED ENGLISH CLASS GO TO. WE BE SMART IN KVILLE. :lol:

I WILL TRY TO TYPE THIS IN KVILLBALLA TEXT. KVILLE NOT ABLE TO BE STOP VEER. THEY BE TO STRONG LINE OFFENSE FOR KVILLE. ALL YOU NEED ENGLISH CLASS GO TO. WE BE SMART IN KVILLE. :lol:

#77 is their key player on offense. He will get cut every time. Kirbyville will not let Silsbee beat them this year. We owe them from that fluke last year. Once again yall fixing to see why Kirbyville is something to be reckoned with.

Man please!!! First of all your parents should have grounded you from the Kirbyville/BC game' date=' the way you spelling words on here. You should have been in somebody's basic english class. [/quote']

Are you kidding me :shock: :shock: Is this Kballa calling someone out on spelling? There is NO ONe on this site that has butchered the English language in the manner you have, Balla. What a joke! You never cease to amaze me.

By the way, amaze me by posting the years that you played for Kville. The question is not going away, big boy. Pony up and give us the years you played :P Quit ducking. What are you scared of?

Just a note to the trash talkers. Nothing that has been said has won or lost a game that hasn't been played yet. Let the two teams decide the outcome on the field. I'm sure if you asked anyone directly involved in the game: players, coaches, etc. you would see that they respect each other and want to win. After the game and the adrenaline slows, they will still respect each other and enjoy playing another game. Good luck to both

Guest Cardinal12

Hey balla are you like the radio of Kirbyville???? The stuff you write make me laugh so much keep it up! Hopefully yall will be sucessful in the playoffs.

I can tell you one thing about respect...I can recall a 2004 game in which K-Ville showed up right at the coin toss, seems they stopped in buna and warmed up, then they tried to come to the middle of our field on homecoming, the only bad thing was we couldn't beat the crap out of them then. We had to wait for the game. There are about 6-7 players that remember that and they can't stand Kirbyville. Needless to say Silsbee won 40-13. Silsbee may have respect for kirbyville, but it's only because the coach makes them, not because they want to. Silsbee will win 35-13, they are too big, strong, and fast. Coach Alvarez knows that and he is worried just like the players.

I cant tell you this, NOT ONE no NOT ONE Silsbee player is scared of Pierce Rhodes. Nothing off him, he's good, but he won't be enough. Does anyone remember how many TD's Earl Thomas had against Silsbee. If not, the answer is zero. Why would any Silsbee player be scared of Pierce Rhodes?? I can't wait to hear the balla bawling after Silsbee beats Kirbyville.

Silsbee came to play ball against WOS and showed NO FEAR !

Kirbyville did not want to play WOS and it showed !

I'll take the TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

That don't mean nothing. Kirbyville will beat Silsbee tonight. Take the tigers all you want. I like to hear from you after the game!!!! Silsbee struggled against these average teams. Kirbyville straight up dominated the district with the exception of Wos. I would like to see Wos and Kirbyville rematch. It would be a better game because we have our Qb.

Guest airitout123

That don't mean nothing. Kirbyville will beat Silsbee tonight. Take the tigers all you want. I like to hear from you after the game!!!! Silsbee struggled against these average teams. Kirbyville straight up dominated the district with the exception of Wos. I would like to see Wos and Kirbyville rematch. It would be a better game because we have our Qb.

It's "after the game" balla

haha...thats all i can see...eat up big man

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont