Kirbyville is ready to shut the veer down!

Alot of folks predicting K-ville to lose once again. K-ville will be playing without Pierce Rhodes due to hurt ankle. K-ville has more young backs that can take it to distance. People believe K-ville is one dimensional. I like to hear from you Silsbee fans friday. You just have to face it K-ville is very tough. No easy win for you guys friday. No win for you guys period come friday night. You guys insane if you think Silsbee has too much talent for Kirbyville. Silsbee has beaten Newton and that wasn't all that impressive . Kirbyville destroyed Newton in a scrimmage. And if was a game it would have been a freaking romp that day. They played Wos pretty tough...now that impresses me. The teams yall have beat, we dominated them as well. Jack can get cared away sometimes. Kirbyville still wins this game. Too much pride in the "ville"!!!

I see yo lips moving balla , but I can't hear what your saying, and like the old saying goes, " never let em see ya sweat"!!!! It sounds to me like you might be a little worried about them Wildcats chances this week, and so you should!!!!

You like living in the past, but yo crystal ball is malfunctioning* so lets take a look into mine. 1st- Earlier this year Kirbyville gets " FREAKIN ROMPED", as you so often like to say, by a very solid Carthage team. 2nd- A few weeks later, OH YEA "ROMPED AGAIN"!!! This time by a very solid WOS team. 3rd- Kirbyville meets their 3rd solid opponent of the year this Friday, and their name is the Silsbee Tigers!!!!

Oh No!!! That's not THUNDER you here balla. That's the sound of them Tigers rolling over the Wildcats!!! ROMPED-ROMPED-ROMPED-DITTY-DOMP-DOMP!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

* malfunctioning- not performing or able to perform its regular function, broken

web_logo_1.png

Hey, balla. When are you going to answer the question "What years did you play for Kville?" You ashamed? You keep ducking the question. Don't be afraid, little man. The truth will set you free! Fact is, you could not get the job done when you were a running back for Kville.

Trying to heal your pain through the performance of Pierce Rhodes is pretty pathetic, don't you think? No matter how good the Cats are, you remain a loser. That has to be hard for you, I know, but see if you can't get over it.

From the posts that I have read from you, I suspect that when you played, Bridge City and Silsbee must have broke it off in you! :lol: That's why you got it bad for those guys, huh?

C'mon balla, what years were you the RB for Kville?

Alot of folks predicting K-ville to lose once again. K-ville will be playing without Pierce Rhodes due to hurt ankle. K-ville has more young backs that can take it to distance. People believe K-ville is one dimensional. I like to hear from you Silsbee fans friday. You just have to face it K-ville is very tough. No easy win for you guys friday. No win for you guys period come friday night. You guys insane if you think Silsbee has too much talent for Kirbyville. Silsbee has beaten Newton and that wasn't all that impressive . Kirbyville destroyed Newton in a scrimmage. And if was a game it would have been a freaking romp that day. They played Wos pretty tough...now that impresses me. The teams yall have beat' date=' we dominated them as well. Jack can get cared away sometimes. Kirbyville still wins this game. Too much pride in the "ville"!!![/quote']

:arrow:

:roll: excuse in the makiing :?:

Without Rhodes, KV is in trouble! Diggles did a decent job, but Rhodes was the main dish. Silsbee's size will close up those holes the O opened up at BC, and there will be nowhere to go.

Silsbee by 17.

The one thing going for balla is the bulletin board material he puts up for the opposing team. With all of the noise and nonsense he spews he only helps teams to put targets on the K'ville players back. K'ville can't hope to quietly go in and get a win from a team overlooking them.

Any one notice that Balla seems slightly less confident in his Wildcats without Rhodes. Anyone notice that he makes note of Jack Alvarez's terrible play calling. These are actually the smartest things he's done in a while. He's preparing his excuses before hand. Not a bad idea for Wildcat fans. Silsbee will beat the Kirbyville. No doubt about it. I can't wait to get on this forum and see what he has to say afterwards.

Any one notice that Balla seems slightly less confident in his Wildcats without Rhodes. Anyone notice that he makes note of Jack Alvarez's terrible play calling. These are actually the smartest things he's done in a while. He's preparing his excuses before hand. Not a bad idea for Wildcat fans. Silsbee will beat the Kirbyville. No doubt about it. I can't wait to get on this forum and see what he has to say afterwards.

Let me guess...Silsbee is playing with old 4A numbers and Kville is still at 3A numbers, Kville didn't want to win, Rhodes was being saved for playoffs, didn't want to show anyone anything before playoffs, hows that for starters?

Let me guess...Silsbee is playing with old 4A numbers and Kville is still at 3A numbers' date=' Kville didn't want to win, Rhodes was being saved for playoffs, didn't want to show anyone anything before playoffs, hows that for starters?[/quote']

Sounds about right to me. I'm sure he'll use all these excuses and many more.

Hey Balla, I think one guy asked you two or three times what year you played for Kirbyville, didn't he? Nobody's asking for your name just tell us what year you played for the Wildcats. This might help explain your bitterness to alot of people, and maybe, just maybe, get you some sympathy. So......what year??

Guest bc-all-the-way

Rhodes has a little ankle injury and he isn't playing in your biggest game since last week?

Dishon has played with a bad ankle for 8 weeks and has almost a thousand yards.

Can it be that Rhodes is a little scared of Silsbee? Huh, 'Bella?

Silsbee by 14!

i saw what kirbeville was all about last friday nite.and if they play like they did against BC Sisbee will win the game.Kirbeville cant turn the ball over like they did against s and have a chanse against the sisbee.or it will be over in a hurry son.

jimmy

Man please!!! First of all your parents should have grounded you from the Kirbyville/BC game, the way you spelling words on here. You should have been in somebody's basic english class. Silsbee beat BC 28-10. Question is, did one of Silsbee backs have 19 carries 292 yards? I don't think so. Our other back had well over a 150 yards. Kirbyville shut Dishon down. I was told by some BC fans that same week they played Kirbyville, was that they were (due to injuries) finally at full strength. Trust me, they will be ready for Silsbee. Kirbyville wins this game by a few or a blowout. I don't care what kind of defense they play in.

Rhodes has a little ankle injury and he isn't playing in your biggest game since last week?

Dishon has played with a bad ankle for 8 weeks and has almost a thousand yards.

Can it be that Rhodes is a little scared of Silsbee? Huh' date=' 'Bella?

Silsbee by 14![/quote']

Scared?? Rhodes very tough. Oh..... he is going to play. They letting him play now. Every week they just keep predicting my boys to lose. If Silsbee play like they played HJ. Its going to be a freaking romp I promise you. It sounds like they are very inconsistent and overrated. Kirbyville will put them away. I had to prove my point to all the BC fans. Silsbee have beaten Kirbyville 2 years straight. Its not happening this year. I like to hear from you after the game.

Balla was telling everybody that Rhodes wasn't playing. If it were anyone else I'd guess it was a honest mistake' date=' but with Balla, I guess it was just another display of his immaturity.[/quote']

Ooh!!! Sound like you are a little worried. I was told by one of the players that he is going to play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder