**HJ vs LCM Broadcast** 8:50am Start..HJ Wins/Comments

Lazeek

Semi-Final time.....................HJ Hawks will take on the LCM Bears in the first semi-final this morning in the EC Christmas Classic.

Click below to follow the action live!!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:robcast&catid=73:games

Nice win for Hawks.  Iron Man Award to Prudhomme, who was throwing up all night.  HJ scoring: Bosha 19    Sutherland 13    Persohn 8    Gus 4    Prudhomme 3  Colbert 2

If we can just get everyone healthy, we'll have us a fully-functioning Death Star of slashers and three-point rainmakers.  Go Hawks!  And everyone wash your hands. 

[quote name="setxslam" post="939330" timestamp="1293638861"]
Nice win for Hawks.  Iron Man Award to Prudhomme, who was throwing up all night.  HJ scoring: Bosha 19    Sutherland 13    Persohn 8    Gus 4    Prudhomme 3   Colbert 2

If we can just get everyone healthy, we'll have us a fully-functioning Death Star of slashers and three-point rainmakers.  Go Hawks!  And everyone wash your hands.  
[/quote]How many is still out?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="939331" timestamp="1293638894"]
Wow!  What the heck happened.  LC-M forgot how to make baskets.  I'm sure you credit the H-J good coaching staff for adjustments made in the game.  Congrads, Hawks!
[/quote]I know!  If I'm correct, the Hawks went on a 29-4 point run from the 2nd to the 4th quarter to turn a 21-14 deficit into a 43-25 lead.  I wonder if LCM's legs got tired, because they stopped making 3's until the game was all but over.

Glad to read Grayson's moving well.  That will be key.  Look at the difference between the HJ-LCM games this season, and consider we had two starters throwing up all night last night, and you can see Grayson's impact.  His 13 points this game equaled our margin of victory.  His three first-half threes turned the game around. 

Bosha's having a sensational freshman year.  I think he's the first freshman to start for HJ, which is saying something.  That he's a fine student, and well-mannered, and incredibly composed, is saying even more.  I'm lucky to have personally seen him knock down eight NBA-distance threes at Anahuac.  From listening to Zeek's broadcasts, it sounds like his game is improving in all areas.  I keep hearing Zeek say, "Bosha with the steal."

I hope we'll be completely healthy by the playoffs.  Could be another special year...

[quote name="setxslam" post="939355" timestamp="1293642489"]
Glad to read Grayson's moving well.  That will be key.  Look at the difference between the HJ-LCM games this season, and consider we had two starters throwing up all night last night, and you can see Grayson's impact.  His 13 points this game equaled our margin of victory.  His three first-half threes turned the game around. 

Bosha's having a sensational freshman year.  I think he's the first freshman to start for HJ, which is saying something.  That he's a fine student, and well-mannered, and incredibly composed, is saying even more.  I'm lucky to have personally seen him knock down eight NBA-distance threes at Anahuac.  From listening to Zeek's broadcasts, it sounds like his game is improving in all areas.  I keep hearing Zeek say, "Bosha with the steal."

I hope we'll be completely healthy by the playoffs.  Could be another special year...
[/quote]  Bosha has incredibly long arms and manages to get his hands on a lot of balls the opposition would not expect him to.  Also improving each game as far as driving and is getting more acclimated to taking some contact during his shot. 

[quote name="setxslam" post="939355" timestamp="1293642489"]

Bosha's having a sensational freshman year.  [b]I think he's the first freshman to start for HJ, which is saying something.[/b]  That he's a fine student, and well-mannered, and incredibly composed, is saying even more.  I'm lucky to have personally seen him knock down eight NBA-distance threes at Anahuac.  From listening to Zeek's broadcasts, it sounds like his game is improving in all areas.  I keep hearing Zeek say, "Bosha with the steal."

[/quote]Didn't R. Donahoe start and do well as freshmen?

[quote name="stevenash" post="939366" timestamp="1293644297"]
[quote author=setxslam link=topic=78042.msg939355#msg939355 date=1293642489]

[/quote]  Bosha has incredibly long arms and manages to get his hands on a lot of balls the opposition would not expect him to.  Also improving each game as far as driving and is getting more acclimated to taking some contact during his shot. 
[/quote]Bosha is one of those guys that seems to be a lot quicker than he is.  He doesn't seem to be going in fast motion, but the next thing you know, he's past you.  It's going to be fun to watch him for the next few years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed