La Marque has 960 students (3A possibly) next realignment....... What ya think?

[quote name="Scooter!" post="937625" timestamp="1293069476"]
there is a certain 3A team that could hang with LM, wont beat em, but would scare the mess outta them.
[/quote]
I think it would be safe to say Aledo handled La Marque without a lot of trouble Friday night.  I also think it would be safe to say that Sville gave Aledo all they could handle twice this season.  I'm positive that Brownwood roughed up Sville pretty good and that Carthage beat Bwood.  I'd say there are two 3-A schools right there that could beat La Marque.

[quote name="Old76" post="937701" timestamp="1293078675"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=77889.msg937625#msg937625 date=1293069476]
there is a certain 3A team that could hang with LM, wont beat em, but would scare the mess outta them.
[/quote]
I think it would be safe to say Aledo handled La Marque without a lot of trouble Friday night.  I also think it would be safe to say that Sville gave Aledo all they could handle twice this season.  I'm positive that Brownwood roughed up Sville pretty good and that [b]Carthage beat Bwood[/b].  I'd say there are two 3-A schools right there that could beat La Marque.
[/quote]when? back in the day?  ;D

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="937375" timestamp="1293019715"]
Not necessarily. They have a spike in talent right now, dont mean they would next year or 2 years down the line. LaMarque didn't even make the playoffs last year or the year before. Lets see was it last year or the year before they were ready to run that coach out of town!
[/quote]

Heck - ask XLM coog - there was a bunch of them ready to run him out of town this year!!

[quote name="fwstangs" post="937746" timestamp="1293113034"]
[quote author=KFDM KERRY COOPER link=topic=77889.msg937375#msg937375 date=1293019715]
Not necessarily. They have a spike in talent right now, dont mean they would next year or 2 years down the line. LaMarque didn't even make the playoffs last year or the year before. Lets see was it last year or the year before they were ready to run that coach out of town!
[/quote]

Heck - ask XLM coog - there was a bunch of them ready to run him out of town this year!!
[/quote]

I bet those same people drove to Dallas ;D But there is alot more than Ws and Ls when it comes to coaching.  ;)

Even if LM were to be below the 4A enrollment number, they still could opt to play up due to travel costs. Not a lot of 3A schools nearbye. Unless the Houston teams that are currently under the 4A magic number decide to drop to 3A and LM joins them. Not very competative district, but they are closer.

[quote name="badndn" post="937755" timestamp="1293114983"]
Even if LM were to be below the 4A enrollment number, they still could opt to play up due to travel costs. Not a lot of 3A schools nearbye. Unless the Houston teams that are currently under the 4A magic number decide to drop to 3A and LM joins them. Not very competative district, but they are closer.
[/quote]

IF La Marque goes 3A, they could end up in Region 4 with the District 29 of Needville, Palacios, Sweeny, West Columbia and Wharton.

[quote name="football04" post="937565" timestamp="1293055757"]
There are alot of 3a schools that can play with LaMarque, everyone thought WOS would have 4 titles by now in 3a and they don't even have one, sometimes LaMarque is great, sometimes their not.
While they would beat 90% of 3a teams, they may not win the title every year.
[/quote]Just because we have been to the State Title game 10 times does not guarantee anything regardless of classification. You are correct sir. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed