Barbers Hill vs. Dayton Game Thread/BH Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Final
BH 60
Dayton 51
BH played poorly overall, committing way too many fouls. Foul count diff was outrageous, I believe it was 38-20 in favor of Dayton.  Of course, I would NEVER complain about the officiating  8)

Also, we lost a HUGE rebounding factor with Shaw not in the game.  Sophs Naivar and May stepped up with big offense tonight...made the difference.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="935396" timestamp="1292641341"]
Of course, I would NEVER complain about the officiating  8)
[/quote]

Of course you wouldn't because that bald-headed refs was from Barbers Hill and didn't really see any penalties unless they were dressed in Purple. IMO it was a biased game. That's okay we can solve that problem when y'all come to Dayton.

[quote name="rschuldt" post="935622" timestamp="1292678980"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=77741.msg935396#msg935396 date=1292641341]
[/quote]

Of course you wouldn't because that bald-headed refs was from Barbers Hill and didn't really see any penalties unless they were dressed in Purple. IMO it was a biased game. That's okay we can solve that problem when y'all come to Dayton.
[/quote]
Here we go again

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you couldn't win with this officiating crew, including the bald headed one who made most of the calls for your team, your not going to win in Dayton with you yourself calling the game! It doesn't get any more lopsided than it was last night. My guess would be that 35 of your 51 points came from the free throw line, maybe more. And your right, it was a biased game, your just obviously not smart enough to realize in who's favor! Does a 38 - 20 foul count in favor of Dayton ring a bell?  ??? ??? ???

[quote name="HillGuy" post="935396" timestamp="1292641341"]
Final
BH 60
Dayton 51
BH played poorly overall, committing way too many fouls. Foul count diff was outrageous, I believe it was 38-20 in favor of Dayton.  Of course, I would NEVER complain about the officiating  8)

Also, we lost a HUGE rebounding factor with Shaw not in the game.  Sophs Naivar and May stepped up with big offense tonight...made the difference.
[/quote]

HillGuy, I agree with your "poor play" comment.  One of the worst games I've seen BH play this year.  Lot of girls from both sides hitting the floor hard just because of fatigue and over agressive play.  The sophmores are definitely an impact even with low minutes.  Don't leave out #24, Dayton's coach yelled all night.... "don't leave #24!!!  She drained a few threes that stung. 

Freshman #22 from Dayton is a good one, and their team is athletic.  The rematch in Dayton should be a good one, hopefully a cleaner game.  BH will win the next one, they just have better shooters.  If BH fouls less and lets them shoot they win by 20.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You were AT the game, right?  The one in Mont Belvieu? LMAO

#22 for Dayton is the real deal, but all but 4 or 6 of her points were fromthe line...a BUNCH...and she dang near made them all.  She is going to be trouble for the district for next 4 yrs.  Yeah, Manchaca came up with some big ones, even with defensive focus on her!

#11 for BH only took 2 fg shots the entire game, both in the first half.  Rest assured she has been flogged, tazered and threatened with waterboarding if that happens again.    ;)

[quote name="HillGuy" post="935695" timestamp="1292690766"]
[quote author=rschuldt link=topic=77741.msg935622#msg935622 date=1292678980]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You were AT the game, right?  The one in Mont Belvieu? LMAO

#22 for Dayton is the real deal, but all but 4 or 6 of her points were fromthe line...a BUNCH...and she dang near made them all.  She is going to be trouble for the district for next 4 yrs.  Yeah, Manchaca came up with some big ones, even with defensive focus on her!

#11 for BH only took 2 fg shots the entire game, both in the first half.  Rest assured she has been flogged, tazered and threatened with waterboarding if that happens again.    ;)
[/quote]

Yes I WAS at the game in Mont Belvieu. I just couldn't believe that the BH coaches picked a ref from Barbers Hill. Beause it seemed like BH could double dribble and shove Dayton players down and not get called for it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder