Vidor vs Hamshire- Fannett Game

BLUEDOVE3

I think this is the third game between the two teams. It will be interesting to see the game plan implemented to stop each other. The key for Hamshire is to stay focused and play hard. Dive for every ball, knock over (not literally ;)) to get the rebound on both ends, have patience and play to your strengths. It's your house and you have guests who think they can come in without knocking. Play like this is your last game. ;)

Here are the scores from the three games played this season:

Vidor    53
HF        40

Vidor    56
HF        15

Vidor    72
HF        56

Vidor is averaging 60 points in the three games, HF averaged 37. Vidor win margin average of 23 points.

I'll put my money on Vidor to go 4-0 against HF.

Dove, you know Vidor is at a different level. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="932953" timestamp="1292345326"]
Here are the scores from the three games played this season:

Vidor     53
HF        40

Vidor     56
HF        15

Vidor     72
HF        56

Vidor is averaging 60 points in the three games, HF averaged 37. Vidor win margin average of 23 points.

I'll put my money on Vidor to go 4-0 against HF.

Dove, you know Vidor is at a different level. ;)
[/quote]I use to tell a story about an old dog (been in S.E.Tx too long) who would lay on the porch in pain all day.He would lay there because he could tolerate the pain. ??? I can't remember how the story went now. I haven't told it in so long :D Hey, but anyway, my point is that when the pain becomes so bad, you'll get off the porch and take action. Boy, I messed this story up ::)

[quote name="jumpstop" post="933131" timestamp="1292369479"]
HF is turning the corner. They are an athletic team with size, they just don't have a takeover player. It's hard to beat a team 3 times and even harder to beat one for a fourth time. Vidor better be ready to play hard and sharp in order to stay perfect on the year. It should be a great game.
[/quote]Overall, HF is not an athletic team. They are a good group of kids playing the game and trying to have fun. They do have size and you're right, they do not have a take over the game type of player. But thats okay. Each player has an attribute but it has to recognized and used to an advantage. For example, against Vidor, HF ran one fast break the whole game and scored 2 points. HF basically walked the ball up the floor and allowed the defense to set up. Vidor didn't put a lot of pressure up front. HF had to work too hard to score.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01