Hardin 46 Buna 33

maybe you dont understand how polls work... the coach or an appointee has to keep tabc reps updated. some coaches like flying "under the radar" -- so they dont keep the pollsters informed. SO - yes hardin should be ranked, just dont look for them in polls anytime soon.(unless coach changes mind)

[quote name="snooker" post="928657" timestamp="1291819735"]
maybe you dont understand how polls work... the coach or an appointee has to keep tabc reps updated. some coaches like flying "under the radar" -- so they dont keep the pollsters informed. SO - yes hardin should be ranked, just dont look for them in polls anytime soon.(unless coach changes mind)
[/quote]

Oh, I do understand how it works (believe me ::)), but it's sometimes ridiculous to ignore the obvious. ;) ;D

is tabc suppose to guess what their record is? ... i dont think they're ignoring the obvious. i dont think they have been informed. they( hardin) could care less about rankings - they just worried about how they finish the season. ... but i agree that there is some favoritism within the ranks. -- hardin will finish this season at the regional tourn. btw. ... they are talented and well coached

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder