LaMarque vs. CC Calallen Semi Final Predictions/LaMarque Headed To State!!

All I have heard about LM (even before DAY played em) is get up on em quick and they will implode. I liked the heart showed today when they were down early and kept on fighting. One thing is Calallen will not hurt theirselves with stupid penalties like MAN did today. I expect LM to represent REG 3 and take care of buisness LM 38 / CC 28. GOOD LUCK COOGS ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="926268" timestamp="1291506628"]
This game will be played next Friday night at 7:30 p.m. at the Alamodome.
[/quote]
[color=navy][b]
Uhmmmm....Sorry to knock Calallen but if those boys don't put a new wrinkle (passing game) in their offense which I understand they have to a degree then their slower overall team speed is going to cost them dearly. The kind of speed they see down there vs. the kind we have in this region is like night and day. If they can mix it up they can beat us but if they resort to the same "O" strategy they have the last 5 times we've met then they will go 0-6 vs. us. You simply aren't gonna run on LM all day unless you have the athletes to allow you to do so. I like us in the end in this one but if we face Aledo then I've got a ton of research to do because they aren't gonna simply hand us a title on a silver platter...they're tough![/b][/color]

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="926243" timestamp="1291505384"]
All I have heard about LM (even before DAY played em) is get up on em quick and they will implode. I liked the heart showed today when they were down early and kept on fighting. One thing is Calallen will not hurt theirselves with stupid penalties like MAN did today. I expect LM to represent REG 3 and take care of buisness LM 38 / CC 28. GOOD LUCK COOGS ;D
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]It's been a long time no doubt and although the players (maybe siblings of former players) playing next Friday probably don't recall the bad blood between our programs, fans never forget so the atmosphere will be electric to say the least! They don't too much care for us and the fact that we went to their home stadium in one of the last semifinals and beat them there too we're respected but not "liked" very much by Wildcat fans. Gonna be interesting![/b][/color]

Tim Wright......

Someone mentioned that he is a Beast at running back. We're hoping he is close to 100% for the Calallen game. He has a God-given talent that if he plays his cards right we'll be watching him on Saturday in a few years.

[img]http://jackwilkins.smugmug.com/La-Marque-Football/2010/2010-La-Marque-v-Manvel-Region/IMG1762/1116160309_sfHZh-L.jpg[/img]

La Marque is just playing at an amazing level. Last week, they were down 22-7 in the second quarter and I was beginning to believe that they were in trouble. But Tim Wright lit a spark in the team with his running, the defense just took over the line of scrimmage and made it a nightmare for Manvel's QB's. It was a sight to see and the way they responded to the adversity has me believing that no one will stop them on the way to a title.

A game preview is in my twitter link below

I love all the Coog fans on here blasting Calallen, not giving them a chance in this game. A big difference in these two programs is that Calallen athletes can read, write and spell. I will just say that Alamo Heights was suppose to win the whole thing and Cal handed it to them, as well as a Boerne team that was suppose to be great. Let the kids decide this one.

[quote name="jdk" post="930271" timestamp="1292026248"]
I love all the Coog fans on here blasting Calallen, not giving them a chance in this game. A big difference in these two programs is that Calallen athletes can read, write and spell. I will just say that Alamo Heights was suppose to win the whole thing and Cal handed it to them, as well as a Boerne team that was suppose to be great. Let the kids decide this one.
[/quote]
WOW :o The only thing LM is gonna have to [b]read[/b] after this one is the map to get to Dallas and [b]write[/b] another page in the history book. As smoking baby would say "REAL FOOTBALL IS PLAYED EAST OF REG 4" ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont