**EVADALE vs. BRIDGE CITY Broadcast**/ EVADALE WINS 71-33!!!

The Evadale Rebels will take on the Bridge City Cardinals in a winner's bracket semifinal in the Evadale tourney at noon today. Winner will face the winner of Kountze/Orangefield in the championship on Saturday.

Broadcast time will be 5 minutes prior to tipoff. Click the link to listen to the action.

***NOTE**** (although the title of the media player has it as a Silsbee game, this will be the link used for the Evadale tourney)

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

[quote name="bballgod" post="925748" timestamp="1291468116"]
Why was he shooting the ball from 75 feet when you are winning 68-33.  Kinda classless.
[/quote]It was at the end of the game and he just got on the floor so everone trys a long shot at the end of a game. Evadale had their 2 team in most of the 4qr and some of the 3. Evadale is one of the few school around that will not just run the score up, they never pressed and just played 1/2 court. Now as far as others go I saw one team press all the way up till they were up 90 to 35 in the 3 :o

At this point of the season I am giving the edge to kountze.. Evadale has only had 5 days to play Basketball and I heard some of the boys saying they were having scinsplents, from  running on the hardwood. But after watching the OF and Kou. game last I saw a few holes in the lions, and I think in two weeks, when they meet again I think it will be a better game. But we are going to play tonight anyway you never know ;D

Hope so Evadales girs are also in the finals so everyone in town should be here.. all 200 of us ;D ;D The girls are playing Buna so they should bring a few fokes also. Better get here  early to get a parking spot. UT need to stop and say hello, I know you know me but I would love to meet you. I think you were standing with me getting a coke the other day, but I was not sure so I did not say anything.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed