Little Cypress-Mauriceville at Lumberton Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumberton could be a spoiler for someone' date=' they are mad about not getting in and would want to spoil it for someone! :twisted:[/quote']

Not getting in ? Come on man..............they did not really expect to be in the playoffs...........Did they ?

Guest Football

Yes you are just a fan sitting in the stands... not a very bright one at that!

Lumberton FANS will never allow this team to be successful!!! They'll run off the coaching staff for trying to get the kids disciplined or not playing their babies or some other reason the "all-knowing fans" come up with, before they have a chance to turn the program around......

WOW!!!!!! Another highly intellegent post from a outsider. Your a day late and a dollar short on your comment. Would love to before the season is over to get on a Lumberton thread and read a post with no trash and bashing from another school.

Please, you and your buddies came on this site talking all that crap for weeks now. Now you got your tail handed to you and are sitting at home again, and you whine when someone bashes back. :oops:

L-Town Stunners wrote:

Hey L-Town Stunner and Gusher Fan i love yalls support for our team, but saying that the coach needs to play some kids that don't is something you need to let him do , and sayin that we have kids out there because there his favorites is nonsense he plays those kids because they know what to do and really dont mess up and they wark just as hard in practice, and we only practice in 2 positions so come out to a practice everyone works hard but the ones who want it the most and know what to do play

Stunner and Gusher

All coaches want to win. The coach wants the most capable player in the game on every play. It is clear to me that the statement being made by the coach in this instance is, that he believes the starter is better "on empty" than the back up player is "on full".

I would have to agree that this is normally the case.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Don’t think that qualifies, Mat. You was just po’d because the bank was closed. Would’ve been the same if you had forgotten it was Presidents Day, right?
    • Which district has "shown unwillingness to build a championship program"?
    • And just for the record, there's a difference between running from competition and moving to another district because the one you are currently in has shown an unwillingness to build a championship program. Figured I'd clarify that before it came up. 
    • I will never understand the mindset of a parent who thinks teaching their kid to run from competition is what is "best for the kid". Stay and fight it out, if you lose the position, find somewhere else to contribute and help the team. This soft azz mindset is what is wrong with the younger generation and it's not even the kids fault. I am old enough to remember when football was a game that taught life concepts and grew boys into men. Now, it's just like every other sport and treated like a meal ticket for parents, regardless of what the underlying consequences of those decisions may be. Everyone looks for quick returns on investment instead of working to prepare these kids for the tough breaks in life. Makes me sad. 
    • I pulled into the bank drive-through to cash a check yesterday. Couldn’t figure out why they were closed. About an hour later I realized it was because of Juneteenth. Kind of ticked me off. I just wanted to cash a check. Hope that doesn’t make me racist.🤔
  • Topics