14-1A all district

14-1A Division II

2010 ALL-DISTRICT FOOTBALL

[b]MVP-[/b]                                      BILLY NICHOLS SR. EVADALE

[b]OFFENSIVE MVP-[/b]                    ZACH McLEMORE SR. BURKEVILLE

[b]DEFENSIVE MVP-[/b]                    CHRIS HARVEY SR. EVADALE

HUNTER BLAKE SR. HIGH ISLAND

[b]NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR-[/b]    ERNEST FORWARD SOPH. SABINE PASS

GARRETT STILLWELL FRESH.. BURKEVILLE

[b]COACH OF THE YEAR-[/b]                        MARK WILLIAMS  EVADALE

1ST TEAM ALL-DISTRICT                OFFENSE                  2ND TEAM ALL-DISTRICT

QUARTERBACK

CAMERON VANVECKHOVEN SOPH. BURKEVILLE                  TONY REED JR. HIGH ISLAND

RUNNING BACK

HUNTER CURTHIRDS SR SABINE PASS                                    CHASE FRANKLIN SR. EVADALE

BRANDON BRUCE JR. EVADALE                                            RYAN FREEMAN SR. EVADALE

TRE HUNT SOPH. BURKEVILLE                                                            TIMOTHY TWINE SR. BURKEVILLE

TIGHT END

TYLER TUCKER SR. EVADALE                                              JENTRY WEISINGER SOPH HIGH ISLAND

ADAM STARK SR. EVADALE                                                    JONATHON MEDLEY SR. BURKEVILLE

JEREMY ROBERTSON SR. BURKEVILLE

RECEIVER

MILES LOOP SR. HIGH ISLAND                                                            JONATHON PEACOCK SR BURKEVILLE

DUSTIN POTTS SR. EVADALE                                                  BLAINE DUNIGAN SR. EVADALE

SHAWN TOTTEN JR. EVADALE                                                            KIP RAWLS JR. EVADALE

DENVER JARRELL SR. BURKEVILLE

1ST TEAM ALL-DISTRICT                OFFENSE                  2ND TEAM ALL-DISTRICT

OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

TYLER REDD JR. HIGH ISLAND                                                            TAYLOR BERGERON SR. BURKEVILLE

LUKE SCOTT SR. HIGH ISLAND                                                        BREATON HUTTON FRESH. BURKEVILLE

JACOB RUEDA SOPH. BURKEVILLE                                        RYAN HARRISON SR. HIGH ISLAND

STEVEN SUNDAY SOPH. BURKEVILLE                                    DYLAN NINI JR. SABINE PASS

ANTJUAN TUNNEA JR. BURKEVILLE                                        ELI LOAR SR. EVADALE

BRANDON MIDKIFF JR. EVADALE

JOSHUA SWIFT SR. EVADALE

KYLE TAYLOR JR. EVADALE

MATTHEW CONNER JR. EVADALE

1ST TEAM ALL-DISTRICT                DEFENSE                  2ND TEAM ALL-DISTRICT

LINEBACKER

CHASE FRANKLIN SR. EVADALE                                              KANE LOWERY SR. BURKEVILLE

TYLER REDD JR. HIGH ISLAND                                                            KYLE TAYLOR JR. EVADALE

TIMOTHY TWINE SR. BURKEVILLE

DEFENSIVE LINE

GARRETT JONES SR. HIGH ISLAND                                        GILBERT ANDERS SR. HIGH ISLAND

JEREMY ROBERTSON SR. BURKEVILLE                                  TAYLOR BERGERON SR. BURKEVILLE

JACOB RUEDA SOPH. BURKEVILLE

TRYE HART SR. SABINE PASS

TYLER TUCKER SR. EVADALE

ADAM STARK SR. EVADALE

TREY WHITE SR. EVADALE

1ST TEAM ALL-DISTRICT                DEFENSE                  2ND TEAM ALL-DISTRICT

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER

DEXTOR BROOKS SR. BURKEVILLE                                        RYAN GILBERT SR. HIGH ISLAND

HUNTER CURTHIRDS SR. SABINE PASS                                  DANIEL KILPATRICK JR. EVADALE

RYAN FREEMAN SR. EVADALE

SHAWN TOTTEN JR. EVADALE

DILAN SOLANO SOPH. BURKEVILLE

SAFETY

KIP RAWLS JR. EVADALE                                                        DENVER JARRELL SR. BURKEVILLE

DENZEL VICTOR SR. SABINE PASS                                          DAVID DeMOSS SR. HIGH ISLAND

BRANDON BRUCE JR. EVADALE

CORNERBACK

DUSTIN POTTS SR. EVADALE                                                  TANNER HAWTHORNE JR. EVADALE

MILES LOOP SR. HIGH ISLAND                                                            BLAINE DUNIGAN SR. EVADALE

JONATHON PEACOCK SR. BURKEVILLE                                  JOHN WARREN SOPH. SABINE PASS

COLE WILLIAMS SR. SABINE PASS                                          JOSHUA PEACOCK SR. BURKEVILLE

1ST TEAM ALL-DISTRICT                SPECIAL TEAMS                2ND TEAM ALL-DISTRICT

PUNTER

DEVIN MURPHY JR.  EVADALE                                                            RICARDO FIGUEORA SR. SABINE PASS

KICKER

JOSHUA SWIFT SR. EVADALE                                                  JEREMY ROBERTSON SR. BURKEVILLE

SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER

RICKY GUERRENO SOPH. HIGH ISLAND

TIMOTHY SPIKES SR. BURKEVILLE

[quote name="shabang" post="925154" timestamp="1291414585"]
Bronco#34, I can not believe you just said that. SOME of us played Class B, which is 1A now. We would strap them on just like the other schools in our area and play just as hard. Believe me I would have Pop Warnered you butt.
[/quote]

Congrats to all the players....Don't let a few people get to you..lol...1A football is just as important as 5A football..Be proud of your'e team and support them...Good Luck to All The Teams... ;)

[quote name="bronco#34" post="925079" timestamp="1291407997"]
MAN 1-A MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED POP WARNER.WE DONT KEEP UP WIYH THESE LEAGUES
[/quote]

What? So we penalize a kid for growing up in Evadale, Burkeville or Chester and not in Beaumont, Port Arthur or Baytown.  That is pretty small minded, don't ya think?  Any kid in this area who straps on football pads and any coach that leads them is deserving of respect, whether it be our biggest school West Brook or one of our smallest schools such as Chester, Legacy and our newest team next year, Orange Community Christian.

And as long as I am responsible for the content on this forum, ALL news about ANY of those teams, to the best of my ability, will be published here!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="927430" timestamp="1291651205"]
[quote author=bronco#34 link=topic=76761.msg925079#msg925079 date=1291407997]
[/quote]

What? So we penalize a kid for growing up in Evadale, Burkeville or Chester and not in Beaumont, Port Arthur or Baytown.  That is pretty small minded, don't ya think?  Any kid in this area who straps on football pads and any coach that leads them is deserving of respect, whether it be our biggest school West Brook or one of our smallest schools such as Chester, Legacy and our newest team next year, Orange Community Christian.

And as long as I am responsible for the content on this forum, ALL news about ANY of those teams, to the best of my ability, will be published here!
[/quote]
Well said. Totally agree.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="927430" timestamp="1291651205"]
[quote author=bronco#34 link=topic=76761.msg925079#msg925079 date=1291407997]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well put grad...totally agree..

Okay, as you can see, I did some cleaning up on this thread. Abraham, this was the decision of the coaches, one of them yours. And Sportz-Fanatic, you won by a choice of the coaches.  Don't worry about anything else.

Warning to both of you, this stops now.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="928711" timestamp="1291825541"]
Okay, as you can see, I did some cleaning up on this thread.  Abraham, does it really feel good to try and light up a kid on a message board?  And Sportz-Fanatic, you won by a choice of the coaches.  Don't worry about anything else.

[/quote]
Thanks

Guest bleed orange
Okay, as you can see, I did some cleaning up on this thread.  Abraham, does it really feel good to try and light up a kid on a message board?  And Sportz-Fanatic, you won by a choice of the coaches.  Don't worry about anything else.

[/quote]

Good job grad. Sometimes the mod's go overboard but this one was right on.

Guest Abraham
Okay, as you can see, I did some cleaning up on this thread. Abraham, this was the decision of the coaches, one of them yours. And Sportz-Fanatic, you won by a choice of the coaches.  Don't worry about anything else.

[/quote]

Your right im sorry to the young man he deserves it and i was in the wrong. my sincere apologies to him and all of the burkeville mustangs i hope they will except this apology.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder