**Setxsports Weekly Preview Show 6PM**

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
Tune in tonight at 6 for another edition of the Setxsports Weekly High School Preview Show!! Joey Vincent and special guest host BmtSoulja will be LIVE from the Hamburger Depot at 790 Neches in Downtown Beaumont! The guys will review the past weeks playoff games, and take a look forward at the game involving our area teams that are left standing. Also they will discuss your questions and comments left right here on the show thread in the disscusion portion of the show. So tune in right here starting at 6PM or you can check the show out in person at the Hamburger Depot tonight!! Its the Setxsports Weekly Preview Show LIVE right here on the Setxsports Network!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200%3Asetxsports-show-live&catid=72%3Ashows&Itemid=122

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="JoesBros" post="918055" timestamp="1290616891"]
Tune in tonight at 6 for another edition of the Setxsports Weekly High School Preview Show!! Joey Vincent and special guest host BmtSoulja will be LIVE from the Hamburger Depot at 790 Neches in Downtown Beaumont! The guys will review the past weeks playoff games, and take a look forward at the game involving our area teams that are left standing. Also they will discuss your questions and comments left right here on the show thread in the disscusion portion of the show. So tune in right here starting at 6PM or you can check the show out in person at the Hamburger Depot tonight!! Its the Setxsports Weekly Preview Show LIVE right here on the Setxsports Network!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200%3Asetxsports-show-live&catid=72%3Ashows&Itemid=122
[/quote]

OK, Soulja - I've allerted the FCC about this broadcast.  You'd best be on your best behavior tonight! ;D

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="918065" timestamp="1290618005"]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=76607.msg918055#msg918055 date=1290616891]

[/quote]

OK, Soulja - I've allerted the FCC about this broadcast.  You'd best be on your best behavior tonight! ;D
[/quote]I know, right?  My Football team and Basketball team lost...  Might be in a grumpy mood... Lol

Guest JoesBros
Get those questions and comments in!! Looks like we will have a very entaining show with several members showing up! Plus does anyone want to hear Soulja cry???

[quote name="CATMAN" post="918308" timestamp="1290643779"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76607.msg918303#msg918303 date=1290643266]
Out of all the teams alive in SETX who has the best  to make state
[/quote] NOBODY
[/quote]you really think so? I think it's 2 that can. maybe 3 with luck.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="918310" timestamp="1290643969"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=76607.msg918308#msg918308 date=1290643779]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76607.msg918303#msg918303 date=1290643266]
Out of all the teams alive in SETX who has the best  to make state
[/quote] NOBODY
[/quote]you really think so? I think it's 2 that can. maybe 3 with luck.
[/quote]

PN-G???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124