• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="917614" timestamp="1290561164"]
JV game:
Ned 63
HJ  50  OT
[/quote]
In the 9th grade & JV game, Nederland had a lot more team size than HJ.  That being said, HJ had opportunities to win the JV game in regulation.  Actually both teams had opportunities but too many bad passes & costly turnovers.  HJ played better tonight against Nederland than they did in the second half of their game in the Bridge City tournament.  Best of luck Bulldogs the rest of the season.  Keep up the good work Hawks!!! 

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="917795" timestamp="1290568624"]
Great win dogs. Played well for so early in the season. HJ will be fine this year. Not sure how good the hurt players are but I don't think they are good enough for state though.
[/quote]

Hurt players???  Well lets see....starting center and best 3 pointer shooter we have.  They will make a difference once and if we get them back. 

Not good enough for state???  They never are on paper but always seem to make a run.

Would have been nice to just to have left that comment off ForeverADog!!!!!

Best of luck to Nederland....they are very good and I hope they win 20-4A again.  Coach English is a class act and great coach!!!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="917795" timestamp="1290568624"]
Great win dogs. Played well for so early in the season. HJ will be fine this year. Not sure how good the hurt players are but I don't think they are good enough for state though.
[/quote]

Heres a little history for you dog.  A couple of years ago, Nederland beat HJ by twenty and then HJ turned around and lost to Central the next game and was 1-2.  They were in Austin at the end of the season.

[quote name="stevenash" post="917864" timestamp="1290571831"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=76554.msg917795#msg917795 date=1290568624]
[/quote]

Heres a little history for you dog.  A couple of years ago, Nederland beat HJ by twenty and then HJ turned around and lost to Central the next game and was 1-2.  They were in Austin at the end of the season.
[/quote]
Nash, do you have a kid playing for HJ?  I'm an obvious supporter because I have two sons in the program.  I love your enthusiasm & support for the Hawks!!! 

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="917850" timestamp="1290570928"]
[/quote]

Hurt players???  Well lets see....starting center and best 3 pointer shooter we have.  They will make a difference once and if we get them back. 

Not good enough for state???  They never are on paper but always seem to make a run.

Best of luck to Nederland....they are very good and I hope they win 20-4A again.  Coach English is a class act and great coach!!!
[/quote]

This is a forum and he can say whatever he would like. I guess that hit you in the soft spot since HJ lost tonight. But it will be OK. Hardin Jefferson is always a good team, but I agree with him. HJ doesn't look like the deep state tournament team like has been in past years.

[quote name="dogs1218" post="917887" timestamp="1290574143"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=76554.msg917850#msg917850 date=1290570928]
[/quote]

[/quote]

This is a forum and he can say whatever he would like. I guess that hit you in the soft spot since HJ lost tonight. But it will be OK. Hardin Jefferson is always a good team, but I agree with him. HJ doesn't look like the deep state tournament team like has been in past years.
[/quote]

All the credit goes to nederland tonight....they played great.....as for the Hawks they have some work to do to get back to the caliber of teams that they have had in the past....great job coach english.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="917901" timestamp="1290575463"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=76554.msg917896#msg917896 date=1290575192]
ah-hhhh! ;D I'm going to sleep good tonite!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Big win for HF over Tarkington!!!!  I know it makes you happy to see HJ lose Blue!!!
[/quote]'I Feel Good!" In my James Brown voice. Big win.....okay Mr. Funny :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami