Rebels @ Kyle Field

The Evadale Rebels and Falls City Beavers have made arrangements to play their regional semi fianl game at Kyle Field on the campus of Texas A&M University at 7:30 PM on Friday.

To all the Rebel fans this will mean that we need everyone who possibly can make the trip to get to College Station for the game.

Lets go Rebels and Rebel fans and show Aggieland that Rebel Pride!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="916624" timestamp="1290454874"]
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

SETXsports broadcasting from Kyle Field!! Gotta love it!!

Maybe I can get Dave Elmendorf to be my color man! ;D
[/quote]

Talk about catching all the breaks!  No wonder you like playing cards! ;D 

[quote name="1st Infantry Division" post="916628" timestamp="1290455033"]
I loved it when we played Schertz Clemens there in 1999. Yall are going to love it.
[/quote]
PNG Right? My son (A Deweyville Pirate) and I were there . How about the first pass that was a bomb from Long.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="916624" timestamp="1290454874"]
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

[/quote]Brrent Musburger may still be around from the Aggie/Nebraska game.  I've been there many times but never thought my Rebels would run out onto Kyle Field!!!  Unbelievable!!!  Only problem, we're the guest and anyone who knows anything about Aggieland knows the seats on the student side or kinda...well...loose!  LOL, gonna be fun!

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="917094" timestamp="1290487639"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=76512.msg916624#msg916624 date=1290454874]
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

[/quote]Brrent Musburger may still be around from the Aggie/Nebraska game.  I've been there many times but never thought my Rebels would run out onto Kyle Field!!!  Unbelievable!!!  Only problem, we're the guest and anyone who knows anything about Aggieland knows the seats on the student side or kinda...well...loose!   LOL, gonna be fun!
[/quote]

Just do like the Ags and don't sit down. If it is as cold as they say it will be you might want to run bleachers every couple of series to warm up. Or you might call Aggie and tell him that you are interested in that play by play thing this wek and sit in the press box!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="917238" timestamp="1290528336"]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=76512.msg917094#msg917094 date=1290487639]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=76512.msg916624#msg916624 date=1290454874]
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

[/quote]Brrent Musburger may still be around from the Aggie/Nebraska game.  I've been there many times but never thought my Rebels would run out onto Kyle Field!!!  Unbelievable!!!  Only problem, we're the guest and anyone who knows anything about Aggieland knows the seats on the student side or kinda...well...loose!   LOL, gonna be fun!
[/quote]

Just do like the Ags and don't sit down. If it is as cold as they say it will be you might want to run bleachers every couple of series to warm up. Or you might call Aggie and tell him that you are interested in that play by play thing this wek and sit in the press box!
[/quote]LOL...Id sure take him up on it.  And yeah, you're not supposed to sit down on the Student side anyway...HAHA

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder