Kirbyville, PLEASE.....

kicker

.....get going and make a run and pound Brownwood. We cant do it, so now you have to. Their arrogance is laughable. Yall have one of the best teams I have seen in a while. Dont have an off game like we did. It gets you thumped out of the playoffs. Im behind you 112%! Represent our region!!!

[quote name="king" post="914344" timestamp="1290275816"]
How many penalties did royal have???
[/quote]

oooh, ALOT. Very undiciplined. They hold ALOT and they move ALOT. It would have been alot worse if the refs would have called them more. But if they did, almost everyplay would have been a flag. Dont get me wrong, they are a good team and could go far, but not with all the penalties they do. im not being a sore loser, but they will get bounced next week. No excuses but on the other hand,  when your team has 7 turnovers(could have been more, we had three more fumbles that we recovered), how can you win? We didnt turn the ball over all year, and then have a mental breakdown last night. We did everything we could to give them the ball last night except for giftwrapping it and puting a bow on it. We didnt deserve to win playing like we did. Once again, no excuses. We lost fair and square. but with BR undicipline style, they wont make it far. Im not saying there undiciplined as in dirty play, Im talking about penalties.

[quote name="kicker" post="914341" timestamp="1290275541"]
.....get going and make a run and pound Brownwood. We cant do it, so now you have to. Their arrogance is laughable. Yall have one of the best teams I have seen in a while. Dont have an off game like we did. It gets you thumped out of the playoffs. Im behind you 112%! Represent our region!!!
[/quote]

They know they have a huge task in getting there but the team and coaches are up to it to prove that you don't have to have 900 students to compete on 3A.  On a side note I think that Brownwood is on a collision course with Carthage and I like Carthage is that game.  Brownwood things they have it made to the finals but Carthage is a team that started slow in the beginning but is hitting their stride.  Carthage is big, fast and physical and they know what it takes as they've won 2 straight titles.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="914368" timestamp="1290276807"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=76401.msg914341#msg914341 date=1290275541]
[/quote]

They know they have a huge task in getting there but the team and coaches are up to it to prove that you don't have to have 900 students to compete on 3A.  On a side note I think that Brownwood is on a collision course with Carthage and I like Carthage is that game.  Brownwood things they have it made to the finals but Carthage is a team that started slow in the beginning but is hitting their stride.  Carthage is big, fast and physical and they know what it takes as they've won 2 straight titles.
[/quote]

Yep, and one other thing that gets overlooked is that they are the defending champs. The x factor is that they have been there, and won it. Experience is just as good as talent sometimes.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="914368" timestamp="1290276807"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=76401.msg914341#msg914341 date=1290275541]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's true Lefty...There's only one person I know that thinks Brownwood can't be beat..lol ;D

[quote name="Lefty99" post="914387" timestamp="1290277683"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76401.msg914384#msg914384 date=1290277560]
Who's the pups opponent next??
[/quote]

If yu're referring to the winner of Kville/CS it will be the winner of Athens/Royal game.
[/quote]

[quote name="Lefty99" post="914387" timestamp="1290277683"]
[/quote]

If you're referring to the winner of Kville/CS it will be the winner of Athens/Royal game.
[/quote]No, the pups---Carthage

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914393" timestamp="1290277854"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=76401.msg914387#msg914387 date=1290277683]
[/quote]

If you're referring to the winner of Kville/CS it will be the winner of Athens/Royal game.
[/quote]No, the pups---Carthage
[/quote]

lol Got ya.  They play Dallas Madison in Corsicana Fri night.  Talked to my sister who lives in Carthage and said the team is looking good.  I take her word because she follows football pretty closely as my niece is one of the trainers.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="914400" timestamp="1290278305"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76401.msg914398#msg914398 date=1290278227]
Lol. Madison will get smoked.
[/quote]

She said that they have a bog QB...Madison that is.

What does Snyder look like?  I see they won a tight one with Graham and hammered Kennedale this week.
[/quote]Couldnt tell ya, Brownwood smoked them also

[quote] lol Got ya.  They play Dallas Madison in Corsicana Fri night.  Talked to my sister who lives in Carthage and said the team is looking good.  I take her word because she follows football pretty closely as my niece is one of the trainers.
[/quote]

Carthage should be a prohibitive favorite against my guys on Friday night in Corsicana. Our coaches saw them awhile back and said they're really good. If they beat us, it's cool. I'm satisfied with seeing my Trojans make it to the 3rd round. Basketball season started for us last night as well so I'm looking forward to our basketball team getting our starting center, as well as a kid off the bench, back. I do hope we keep winning football games, but it'll be nice to have them back when football ends. We don't have many basketball players who crossover and play football. Pearson does both and it's been fun watching a 6'7" kid play QB for the last two years.

[quote name="JMT" post="914414" timestamp="1290279138"]
[/quote]

Fantastic.
[/quote]Hey I hope it's a game but I just saw the Carthage score from last night and Canton is a very good team IMO.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="914378" timestamp="1290277260"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=76401.msg914373#msg914373 date=1290277122]
I guess now I have to find a Kirbyville shirt to wear. ;D

[/quote]
I don't have one either, but Dickie Hazelwood owes me one! lol
[/quote]

Ya'll can call the Adminitration office for Kirbyville.  They had playoff shirts last week.  423-2284.  Thanks for the support.  Glad to see SETX backing the Cats.  I was not happy that WOS and Newton got beat out.  Good luck to you guys next year.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914417" timestamp="1290279636"]
[quote author=JMT link=topic=76401.msg914414#msg914414 date=1290279138]
[/quote]

Fantastic.
[/quote]Hey I hope it's a game but I just saw the Carthage score from last night and Canton is a very good team IMO.
[/quote]

Starting to see that Carthage is pretty good there aren't you Scoot?  Talked to my sister again earlier to get the jist of what happened and she said that the 2nd team for Carthage was tearing Canton up.  Keep a watchful eye out for Carthage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami