That boy Johnny vs. Lake Travis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914061" timestamp="1290232071"]
I'm a longhorn fan but I've kept up with this kid the past 2 yrs. I'll be the first one in line to buy a Manziel jersey next yr.
[/quote]

Better hope he gets the number 12, that's the only number Aggie jersey you'll find unless you get it custom made.

[quote name="horndawg" post="914208" timestamp="1290264448"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76225.msg914061#msg914061 date=1290232071]
I'm a longhorn fan but I've kept up with this kid the past 2 yrs. I'll be the first one in line to buy a Manziel jersey next yr.
[/quote]

Better hope he gets the number 12, that's the only number Aggie jersey you'll find unless you get it custom made.
[/quote]Of course custom made :D

[quote name="horndawg" post="914232" timestamp="1290265887"]
My question to you, since you've followed him, how long will it take him to adjust to the college game?
[/quote]I think they might start him off like they did tannehill. He'll start after Tannehill leaves. Manziel can play QB, WR, and DB so you can throw him around anywhere. He'll definitely return kicks if Sherman is smart. Give Johnny at least a year.

I watched Manziel all season as well and have to say he may not do well in college at all. There was a guy at Pleasanton a few years ago named Niko Salinas, he rushed for 1,700 and passed 1,700 in Jr season then his senior yr did even better, he was much better an athlete than Manziel but at a 3A school, he didn't even get a scholarship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed