What Did we Learn from the 1st round match-ups??

D3zii

[quote name="rykerx144" post="908754" timestamp="1289756776"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=76091.msg908741#msg908741 date=1289756166]
Did you JUST learn that, rykerx?  I think we all knew that all along!   ;D ;D
[/quote]

ok your right!  I meant they just learned it is.  Well no,  they have known it too.  Nevermind 
[/quote][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-033.gif[/img][IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-033.gif[/img]

I learned that in the past 4 years or so Silsbee has scored at least 30 to 40 points every playoff game and cannot win in the playoffs why cant we play defense like wo-s and when will be able to have a solid defense  but i will be careful what i ask for we might get a defense and no offence no matter what keep working hard tigers we have the tallent soon we will put it all together at once and make a serious run at state i hope . Tiger fan for life.

Not trying to be too "sentimental", but before the game Friday nite at the Butch, there was a memorian for Reggie Garrett, Coach Curtis Barbay, and Tip Durham.  All of these contributed to the GREATNESS of Southeast Texas football.  Felt GOOD knowing that thier "spirits" are with us as we continue through the playoff rounds and that they will never be forgotten.  We get on here and get frustrated a lot at times, but when it comes time to come together "as a football family", this is the BEST place to be in Texas! Best of luck to ALL the teams in the playoffs!

And, oh yeah, the season went by WAY to fast this year!

Montgomery (10-1) vs. Crosby (5-6), 1 p.m. Saturday, Galena Park ISD Stadium

Houston Worthing (5-5) vs. Pearland Dawson (7-4), 7 p.m. Friday, Angleton

Humble (10-1) vs. Beaumont Central (8-3), 7 p.m. Friday, Beaumont's Thomas Center

Houston Wheatley (6-5) vs. Friendswood (10-1), 7:30 p.m. Friday, Galena Park ISD Stadium

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="908792" timestamp="1289759689"]
Not trying to be too "sentimental", but before the game Friday nite at the Butch, there was a memorian for Reggie Garrett, Coach Curtis Barbay, and Tip Durham.  All of these contributed to the GREATNESS of Southeast Texas football.  Felt GOOD knowing that thier "spirits" are with us as we continue through the playoff rounds and that they will never be forgotten.  We get on here and get frustrated a lot at times, but when it comes time to come together "as a football family", this is the BEST place to be in Texas! Best of luck to ALL the teams in the playoffs!

And, oh yeah, the season went by WAY to fast this year!
[/quote]

Great post, I agree! This is whats making the Stangs so dangerous. its one thing to play a good team, but its another to play a team that has a personal mission. Ive learned the Mustangs are going at 112%. i dont care what team it may be, but watch out for a emotionaly motivated WOS team. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont