If PNG v. Manvel takes place, who wins it?

ricko

I was VERY impressed by PNG last night, not so impressed with Manvel barely hanging on to beat Terry.  I assumed that Manvel would probably be the team to beat on that end of the bracket, but assuming Manvel beats Washington and PNG beats Willis/Mag West, who wins a PNG v. Manvel clash and why?

If PNG executes on offense and has a strong 3rd quater, and finish the game as strong as thy start it they should win. I think that PNG offense will score at least 28 pts, and the Defense has to limit big plays and continue the weekly improving bend but don't break defense! It should be a great gam if they meet up.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="909345" timestamp="1289790610"]
This thread needs to be deleted.
Look at just what happened to probably the top two teams in region III division 2.  El Campo and Brenham will be dribbling basketballs on Monday.  PN-G needs to ONLY worry about Willis.
[/quote]
I agree!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="909345" timestamp="1289790610"]
Look at just what happened to probably the top two teams in region III division 2.  El Campo and Brenham will be dribbling basketballs on Monday.  [b]PN-G needs to ONLY worry about Willis.[/b]
[/quote]

Yeah ^ that.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="909542" timestamp="1289832384"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=76039.msg909345#msg909345 date=1289790610]
Look at just what happened to probably the top two teams in region III division 2.  El Campo and Brenham will be dribbling basketballs on Monday.  [b]PN-G needs to ONLY worry about Willis.[/b]
[/quote]

Yeah ^ that.
[/quote]

We dont need to get ahead of ourselves! Look how that turned out for Brenham. One game at a time! [color=purple]GO PNG! SCALP EM' INDIANS[/color]

Manvel is probably the team to beat in the bottom bracket, they play in the toughest district in the state from top to bottom they have two great QB's. Their defense isn't that strong but their offense as a lot of speed and will score a lot of points. I think last week against Terry for them they were nervous some that was their first playoff game in the history of their school.

[quote name="akifan94" post="909545" timestamp="1289832694"]
I understand the one game at a time thing. But, this is a site for FANS to talk. I can assure you despite any conversation that takes place on this board the players and coaches are giving all their attention to Willis.
[/quote]

I understand that but I also know that these players from these schools that we are talking about read these posts. Just dont want it to be used as "fuel" like it was when we played other teams in the past. IMO.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder