Blaphemy

Snooks

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="FootballFan96" post="903977" timestamp="1289460096"]
i think he's from vidor....or the boondocks...
[/quote]

that ain't right. if i had to say a school he was from i would definitely say ozen.

I don't know what to say!!! I am lost for words (wish he was too)!!! My mouth is open  :o, and my head hurts!!!  For you all that stopped early on the read, go back and read it all!  I was like doing a crossword puzzle!! You had to really strain to understand!  WOW!!! How long did it take him to write that?

[img]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/3d-funny-eyes.gif[/img]

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/where-am-i.gif[/img]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="904298" timestamp="1289501102"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75889.msg903976#msg903976 date=1289460012]
so how about that translation that was previously offered!?

this dude is insane.
[/quote]I'm the official interpreter here.  and I can't make ANY sense out of that foolishness...
[/quote]

I copied this post and sent it to the children of the Navajo Indians who broke the code of the japanese in WW 11...They sent it back saying,No Savvy message from outer space.. ???

* also recommended I try Google,said they do a lot of business there... ;) ;D

Seriously I have read this thing about 20 times and think I finally got the meaning. I'll break it down by sentence.

Howevr yu spell it.--- I'm pretty sure I didn't spell blasphemy right but I'm not looking it up in the dictionary to check.

Yu boys on here talkin like dem football boys bein instructioned by yu--- All you people are posting like you are head coaches and know everything the players should be doing.

Yu got all dem ansers for dem playofs yet yu boys scared of mama.--- You think you know everything and what the team should be doing in the playoffs but you are to scared to be a man and say it to anyone's face because your a mama's boy.

She in kichen bakin yu slip off talk bunch a noise on dis computr like yu a kno it all--- You come on here talking mess when she isn't looking, because you think you know everything.

Bet when she calls for dinner you say yessam and leeve it be-- But when she calls you, you come to her like a dog on a leash

Blaphemy that what I call it--- YOU SINNERS!!!!!!

Let dem sideline walkers do dat tirless work  and you take all da credit--- The coach does all the work and you pretend you did it

Yu boys get out der and yell for dem boys and leeve da thinkin to dem boys wachin dat vcr on weekins.---Instead of criticizing the coach you should cheer for the team and let the coaches do their job

Day no what dey be doin--- They know best

Were yo letterjacket friday or Satrday and be proud dem boys stil a playin. --- Come out and support your team and be glad they aren't rolling out the basketballs already.

This literally took me 30 minutes to translate, and now I have to go take a nap.

[quote name="Castor27" post="904439" timestamp="1289509487"]
Seriously I have read this thing about 20 times and think I finally got the meaning. I'll break it down by sentence.

Howevr yu spell it.--- I'm pretty sure I didn't spell blasphemy right but I'm not looking it up in the dictionary to check.

Yu boys on here talkin like dem football boys bein instructioned by yu--- All you people are posting like you are head coaches and know everything the players should be doing.

Yu got all dem ansers for dem playofs yet yu boys scared of mama.--- You think you know everything and what the team should be doing in the playoffs but you are to scared to be a man and say it to anyone's face because your a mama's boy.

She in kichen bakin yu slip off talk bunch a noise on dis computr like yu a kno it all--- You come on here talking mess when she isn't looking, because you think you know everything.

Bet when she calls for dinner you say yessam and leeve it be-- But when she calls you, you come to her like a dog on a leash

Let dem sideline walkers do dat tirless work  and you take all da credit--- The coach does all the work and you pretend you did it

Yu boys get out der and yell for dem boys and leeve da thinkin to dem boys wachin dat vcr on weekins.---Instead of criticizing the coach you should cheer for the team and let the coaches do their job

Were yo letterjacket friday or Satrday and be proud dem boys stil a playin. --- Come out and support your team and be glad they aren't rolling out the basketballs already.

This literally took me 30 minutes to translate, and now I have to go take a nap.
[/quote]we have a winner!!

[quote name="Scooter!" post="904451" timestamp="1289510017"]
[quote author=Castor27 link=topic=75889.msg904439#msg904439 date=1289509487]

[/quote]we have a winner!!
[/quote]30 minutes was impressive

Guest Pirate_pride_07

Let dem sideline walkers do dat tirless work  and you take all da credit--- The coach does all the work and you pretend you did it

[/quote]

Soulja your officially fired as interpretator.
Castor27 your hired. ;D ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="904552" timestamp="1289517079"]
[quote author=Castor27 link=topic=75889.msg904439#msg904439 date=1289509487]

Let dem sideline walkers do dat tirless work  and you take all da credit--- The coach does all the work and you pretend you did it

[/quote]

Soulja your officially fired as interpretator.
Castor27 your hired. ;D ;D
[/quote] :D

[/quote]

lol...whatever he said, it wasn't worth 30 minutes to translate...I stopped after line 1...lol...entertaining, though

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83