Crosby Nederland Predictions??? 7PM Fri. At Crosby

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="1motime" post="899314" timestamp="1289065691"]
Did png fans really boo when the announcer said Nederland was winning the game last night ?
[/quote]

I was there and NO, that didn't happen!  Actually alot of people around me were cheering!  Sorry to disappoint you!  Congrats on the win Dogs and good luck in the playoffs!

(3) Playoff Games. Unless mutually agreeable otherwise, the place for playing a playoff game
shall be determined on a “home and home” basis for the past two football seasons.
(Exception: state championship games.) The team that was the visiting team the last time
the two teams met on a home field in a post-district playoff game may require the game be
played at its home field. In case of disagreement between two teams who have not played
a post-district playoff game during the past two football seasons, the game site shall be
decided by a coin toss. A school cannot be required to flip for a playoff site that is not large
enough to accommodate the fans from both schools.
(4) Home Sites. When two schools flip for two separate sites other than their home field, the
sites are considered home sites unless both sites are near mid-point.
(5) Neutral Sites. A site mid-point or near mid-point or a site agreed on by both schools as
neutral, is a neutral site. Unless mutually agreeable, a site cannot be neutral if it is more
than two-thirds the total distance between the two schools.
(6) Playoff Contract. Post-season contracts should show either, home site, neutral site or
mutually agreed-on site.
(7) Day of Game. The home team may designate the day of the game. Exception: If the
visiting school has to miss class time to travel to the game, the game shall be played on a
non-school day unless mutually agreed otherwise.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="899367" timestamp="1289069042"]
[quote author=Melancrater link=topic=75637.msg899322#msg899322 date=1289066175]
[quote author=1motime link=topic=75637.msg899314#msg899314 date=1289065691]
Did png fans really boo when the announcer said Nederland was winning the game last night ?
[/quote]

I've been to many png games in the last couple of years and they do all the time... if ned is winning... boo's... if ned is losing... cheers... nothing new lol
[/quote]

Doesn't surprise me.. For every one png fan that support Nederland in the playoffs, there's a thousand that don't.. That side of the tracks is full of fakes...
[/quote]

I know they did a friend of mine text me and told me so just to rattle my chain, I just laugh and thought at least we beat them this year.

Nederland wins if they play like they did last night

[quote name="1696dogs" post="900913" timestamp="1289171866"]
Any suggestions on a good restaurant in Crosby?
[/quote]

iguana joe's for mexican ... there is another good mexican place too, just can't think of the name(miguel's??)

china ko if you like chinese buffet

plenty of others just can't think of names

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="900900" timestamp="1289171390"]
3 weeks ago we couldnt get a crosby fan to keep there mouth shut. Now I dont see one.

[/quote]
They have not won a game since then. As for food in Crosby, Iguana Joes is the best and for driving directions I wouldnt go Hwy 90 the whole way. Its much easier and faster to go I-10

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="901015" timestamp="1289176630"]
[quote author=1696dogs link=topic=75637.msg900913#msg900913 date=1289171866]
[/quote]Bulldog Burgers
[/quote]

As you hang a right on 2100 from 90, there is a Mexican Restaraunt in the Kroger shopping center on your right.  I believe the place is called Hectors.  They have good margaritas.  Might I suggest the queso flameado? (Make sure that you ask your waiter to light it on fire as they bring it to the table)

[quote name="1696dogs" post="900913" timestamp="1289171866"]
[/quote]

What the heck is wrong with you people??  Iggy Joe's??

Take HWY 90 to 2100 (or Crosby-Dayton road if you know the back way).  Take a right and head past Crosby HS toward Iggy Joe's and immediately after you cross the railroad tracks and before you get to the red light look to your right.  If you see people in the parking lot of the Crawfish Shack immediately go in.  Last time I was in there they said they're going to be open year round by getting the Chinese Crawfish.  They don't serve any drinks I don't think so bring your own.  If they are closed then proceed to Iggy Joe's.

[quote name="liltex" post="901208" timestamp="1289183841"]
Chinese Crawdads?I gotta see dem wriggling in a hot spicy bath gettin banged up by lemon,onion,red taters n corn on the cob w/a tub of butter thrown in to make em peel easy.BOT-Dogs by plenty ::) ;D 8)
[/quote]

You may be right....just would be REALLY hard as you have to drive past the Crawfish Shack to get to Iggy Joe's. 

Many yrs.ago there was this biggen from Barrett on the TV show password teamed up w/celebrity Tom Selleck and for the tv watchers the password was DEER.Tom turned to her and said Doe--And he and the tv host and myself fell on the floor lmao as she replied Knob.They broke for commercial when they came back on Tom was crying laughing.BOT this game I will enjoy another good 1 as da bulldogs romp.

The crawfish shack is closed and will not open till crawfish season opens..... as for our boys... well they got to find some heart to play this week... they have not had it in a while...
I was reading the game thread with LCM vs Nederland....
did the QB break his hand??...
if so that is a big loss...

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="901041" timestamp="1289177453"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=75637.msg901015#msg901015 date=1289176630]
[quote author=1696dogs link=topic=75637.msg900913#msg900913 date=1289171866]
[/quote]Bulldog Burgers
[/quote]

As you hang a right on 2100 from 90, there is a Mexican Restaraunt in the Kroger shopping center on your right.  I believe the place is called Hectors.  They have good margaritas.  Might I suggest the queso flameado? (Make sure that you ask your waiter to light it on fire as they bring it to the table)
[/quote]

this is the playce I was thinking of.... good!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476