West Orange-Stark vs. Hardin-Jefferson Game Thread/WO-S Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="898590" timestamp="1289016157"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75617.msg898564#msg898564 date=1289015760]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=75617.msg898545#msg898545 date=1289015508]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75617.msg898518#msg898518 date=1289015121]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75617.msg898505#msg898505 date=1289014821]
Hey kicker I'm selling this crap to you since your full of it! 70-0? Get real! 56-0 or even 49-0! You see a team is defeated and has nothing left and you poor points on the board like this is the BCS! Get real and you take this trash out! You guys are all a joke!
[/quote]

NEWS FLASH:

This just in! When you are up and a team cant physically step up and stop you from scoring you are supposed to kneel the ball to get ready for the Victory formation in the playoffs! New technique just handed down by NFL coaches!
[/quote]

So do you get in the victory formation from the 1st Q on and kneel it the whole game?  How about getting some other guys some reps in case someone goes down in the playoffs?  Can't believe I am taking time to respond to this idiot....its official...I am bored.  I am hoping he is actually intelligent(not likely) and just enjoying getting us fired up
[/quote]

umm... i was being sarcastic...?
pretty obvious with the way i've been posting the the past few....

so are you sure you're not the idiot? cause it was pretty obvious i was being sarcastic...
[/quote]

My most sincere apologies!!  I must be tired....it is obvious now.  I was reading posts after I had typed a posts and didnt catch all of it.  I thought BadSanta was  giving some more of his wisdom.  Again...FootballFan I am sorry
[/quote]

no hard feelings.
just caught me off guard when i read your post ha.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Footballfan when you go 0-10 who cares if you get beat 76-0? You already expect to lose before you put your joke on! Dude after 0-6 you just roll with the punches! Why complain at that point its like either we put on this jersey or we stay home and play nintendo! 76-0 was running up the score by the way!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898629" timestamp="1289016598"]
Footballfan when you go 0-10 who cares if you get beat 76-0? You already expect to lose before you put your joke on! Dude after 0-6 you just roll with the punches! Why complain at that point its like either we put on this jersey or we stay home and play nintendo! 76-0 was running up the score by the way!
[/quote]

Don't want to get blown out? Don't suck. Stop the other team.

WO-S did everything they could to NOT score. When you've got someone wearing an 80 jersey in at QB... and then a 20 the next play... and then a whole different "QB" on the next play...

I don't think we threw it downfield more than once all night. I don't think we threw a pass after the first quarter. Did we?

Why are we arguing with her anyway?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898629" timestamp="1289016598"]
[/quote]

HJ is 2-8... whats your point?

seems like you're just trying to ruin some peoples night or get some attention you never got as a child... idk which but either way there is no excuse for the way you're acting... the facts are there... WOS played their game and called the dogs off... like it or not...
idk why you're raging so bad... should they have just had a running clock before the games opening kickoff?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898656" timestamp="1289017010"]
Kicker I see you must have played in the band or did UIL Reading! Click over to that other site your on and rub yourself to sleep!
[/quote]

Kicker played on on some very good WOS teams.  I still remember the field goal against Jasper in '97

Footballfan it seems that if a bunch of grown people look to www.setxsports.com for fun then all of you have boring lifes. Seems to me all you do is post! Playing for BC I see you never knew what winning was so why are you still talking to me! I've been to 6 BCS title games, 5 Super Bowls, and 2 NCAA basketball championships! I think I follow and know more about sports than someone from a population of 16!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898684" timestamp="1289017370"]
Footballfan it seems that if a bunch of grown people look to www.setxsports.com for fun then all of you have boring lifes. Seems to me all you do is post! Playing for BC I see you never knew what winning was so why are you still talking to me! I've been to 6 BCS title games, 5 Super Bowls, and 2 NCAA basketball championships! I think I follow and know more about sports than someone from a population of 16!
[/quote]

Huh?  I have Astros season tickets but I haven't gotten a call from Drayton asking for my advice nor any calls during Oswalt's tenure for some pitching advice.  Just because you can afford to go to some high profile games doesn't mean you know anything

[/quote]

lol, i just turned 20 years old... last time i checked im still not grown...
im just trying to figure out how i still have some brain cells left after reading your posts...

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="898696" timestamp="1289017648"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75617.msg898684#msg898684 date=1289017370]
[/quote]

Huh?  I have Astros season tickets but I haven't gotten a call from Drayton asking for my advice nor any calls during Oswalt's tenure for some pitching advice.  Just because you can afford to go to some high profile games doesn't mean you know anything
[/quote]

i doubt he can even afford it...
even i can go to the bank and bust out a loan for a couple grand to go to the Superbowl..

[/quote]

ive been to your mom's house....guess that makes me your daddy?