Newton playoffs start friday

Guest Jmeek

Unless something terrible happens Newton will get wayyyyyyyy past Kountze...How far Newton goes in the play-offs I think is really up to them.Somewhere, sometime Newton has got to remember the tradition & pride the school has always had and it's up to this team to preserve that. And when this happens I think Newton will be on the road to recovery,And back once again to their winning ways...Good Luck Eagles... ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="896606" timestamp="1288895874"]
Unless something terrible happens Newton will get wayyyyyyyy past Kountze...How far Newton goes in the play-offs I think is really up to them.Somewhere, sometime Newton has got to remember the tradition & pride the school has always had and it's up to this team to preserve that. And when this happens I think Newton will be on the road to recovery,And back once again to their winning ways...Good Luck Eagles... ;)
[/quote]

Newton should beat Kountze and if they win their bi-disrict game...then comes Cameron and I've seen them play, wow! - Eagles start bball...

This Newton squad is the most schizophrenic bunch I have seen at Newton in many, many years. The talent is there, but the want to at times is sorely missing. Coach Westbrook on Monday asked me what I thought about the game against Anahuac and I told him when there are 5 offensive lineman standing at the line of scrimmage watching 6 opponents tackle the ball carrier outside, you have a [b][u]BIG[/u][/b] problem with want to. He agreed. I don't look for us to go past two rounds in the playoffs and that is being kind. Could be one and done.

Demo man ; Newton never makes it past the first round, sorry thats  what i see.      My reply to this statement is Newton usually makes it several rounds deep. I think you are a Newton hater and see an opening to let your simple mind show off. If this is the case go for it little dude because you sure don't know Newton football and its history.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83