Liberty V. Coldspring? Coldspring Wins/Comments

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Liberty fan - I wish I could have better hope.

Liberty has beat the teams they should have - but have faired poorly agianst any team with decent talent.  They beat Porter, Tarkington, Shepherd, Splendora and Cleveland that have a total of 7 wins between them - and most of those are agianst each other (i.e. Shephards only win came agianst Tarkington).  Coldsprings and likely WOS have better teams an will be a tough nut ot crack.  But like they say thats why we play the games - Liberty could pull one or both of them out - but that is very unlikely at this time.

Liberty has improved and have quite a few young players that will be back next year - so next year looks like a better year for the Panthers at this time.

[quote name="BLUEMULE" post="896742" timestamp="1288907327"]
.......Liberty by 3, Believe It .
[/quote]

ok, i'm almost always pulling for the underdog, i'd like to believe it, but i can't, and you really can't either. btw, this is a good omen for you, i'm more often wrong than right about these things  ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="897239" timestamp="1288965511"]
[quote author=Fishingislife link=topic=75515.msg897233#msg897233 date=1288965065]
Wow! Get beat by huntington by 4 tds and make the playoffs!
[/quote]

Totally ridiculous...
[/quote]

I would say that Liberty is much improved. Splendora beat Huntington, then turned around and lost to Liberty 49-28. That said, Coldsprings defense will handle Liberty, and Liberty doesn't have that great of a defense. But you never know...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83