QUESTION

LULUJUJU

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="893989" timestamp="1288648901"]
When Central beats PNG (that is unless Central decides to rest starters) and Ned beats LCM we could end up with four teams with a 4-3 record.......Would that not eliminate PNG from the playoffs due to their losses to Ned and Livingston?? 
[/quote]

Uh oh---isn't this the district that settled things with a coin toss a few years back. 

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="893994" timestamp="1288649054"]
[quote author=LULUJUJU link=topic=75397.msg893989#msg893989 date=1288648901]
When Central beats PNG (that is unless Central decides to rest starters) and Ned beats LCM we could end up with four teams with a 4-3 record.......Would that not eliminate PNG from the playoffs due to their losses to Ned and Livingston?? 
[/quote]

Uh oh---isn't this the district that settled things with a coin toss a few years back. 
[/quote]Wait your turn softball is around the corner ! LOL ! JK !

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="893989" timestamp="1288648901"]
[/quote]

No, in that case LCM would be eliminated.  Here's why:

First tie breaker is head to head amongst the tied teams.  Nederland would have a 2-1 record along with Livingston.  PNG and LCM would have a 1-2 mark.  PNG gets the nod because of the 39-34 victory over LCM a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name="surfer73" post="894020" timestamp="1288650418"]
[quote author=LULUJUJU link=topic=75397.msg894011#msg894011 date=1288649988]
Wish I could have played for the Indians.......Surfer, you are funny.........Can you answer the question???  
[/quote]I have been told that we are in, I have been told we have to win, I have been told that when we beat Central that will put us in a better seed. I like the "Have to win to get in"  !
[/quote]

Well I can assure you that PNG will not beat Central unless Central rests starters........Not saying that cause I dont like PNG....Central is the way better team

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="894025" timestamp="1288650629"]
[quote author=surfer73 link=topic=75397.msg894020#msg894020 date=1288650418]
Wish I could have played for the Indians.......Surfer, you are funny.........Can you answer the question???  
[/quote]I have been told that we are in, I have been told we have to win, I have been told that when we beat Central that will put us in a better seed. I like the "Have to win to get in"  !
[/quote]

Well I can assure you that PNG will not beat Central unless Central rests starters........Not saying that cause I dont like PNG....Central is the way better team
[/quote]Did you see any of the game against lumberton ? LOL ! It is ok let that hate out ! Go ahead, It will make you feel better it is easy just say " central or any other team will beat PNG because I hate them" !

Yes I did say that I thought LCM would beat PNG.......I never said anything about Vidor beating PNG.......I don't make predictions due to my feelings.....If you look above Surfer I said Central will win cause they are a much better Team......They are a little better on offense due to speed (PNG IS SLOW) and MUCH better defensively......If the truth hurts Im sorry.....If you would like some action on the game we can do that as well.......

[quote name="surfer73" post="894038" timestamp="1288650952"]
[quote author=LULUJUJU link=topic=75397.msg894025#msg894025 date=1288650629]
[quote author=surfer73 link=topic=75397.msg894020#msg894020 date=1288650418]
[/quote]

[/quote][b]Did you see any of the game against lumberton ?[/b] LOL ! It is ok let that hate out ! Go ahead, It will make you feel better it is easy just say " central or any other team will beat PNG because I hate them" !
[/quote]What does that mean?  Hmmmm?  ;)

Guest tappedout
LULUJUJU,

Can I get some of that action? I've seen them both play and I like the Indian's. The defense has made change's and I'm not real impressed with Central. I don't care if starter's play or not. I would like to make some easy money.

[quote name="tappedout" post="894053" timestamp="1288652025"]
LULUJUJU,

Can I get some of that action? I've seen them both play and I like the Indian's. The defense has made change's and I'm not real impressed with Central. I don't care if starter's play or not. I would like to make some easy money.
[/quote]Lol...  Not impressed but their your 20-4a district KINGS...  ok...  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124