Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="894051" timestamp="1288651696"]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=75353.msg893892#msg893892 date=1288642050]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=75353.msg893751#msg893751 date=1288633170]
Division 2 - Dayton vs. Manvel
Division 1 - Friendshood vs. Central

;D
[/quote]

[b]Central is not that good[/b]....They have some talent there but the will not go past the third round...They may not make it past the second round.  :)
[/quote]I'm glad you feel that way.   :-* :-*
[/quote]

Well soulja here is my thoughts, You pick against Nederland every week yet we had you guys beat on your own turf and handed the game to you on a platter. You were there and you know that.  Now the way I see it is you either think Nederland stinks or you just hate us....Either way, Central is good in 20-4A but after they blow through the garbage in 19-4A (besides dayton) they will get challenged and be in trouble.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="894208" timestamp="1288660556"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75353.msg894051#msg894051 date=1288651696]

;D
[/quote]

[b]Central is not that good[/b]....They have some talent there but the will not go past the third round...They may not make it past the second round.  :)
[/quote]I'm glad you feel that way.   :-* :-*
[/quote]

Well soulja here is my thoughts, [b]You pick against Nederland every week yet we had you guys beat on your own turf and handed the game to you on a platter.[/b] You were there and you know that.  Now the way I see it is you either think Nederland stinks or you just hate us....Either way, Central is good in 20-4A but after they blow through the garbage 19-4A (besides dayton) they will get challenged and be in trouble.
[/quote]I mean, really?  You allowed us to march the length of the field with time running off the clock and yall handed us the game?  Sounds like we TOOK the game.  That includes 4 turnovers that we lost.  THATS handing the game over.  I guess we are Indian givers and took it back...  ;D ;D

I do my pick ems on gut and instinct.  Nederland wasn't playing good ball earlier in the season.  That's why I picked against them.  The Jags wasn't playing good ball either earlier and that's why everyone and their momma picked against them every week.  did you see me whining?  No.  On a positive note, I look for these scrappy Bulldogs to make this postseason in the D-1 bracket with us...

[quote name="BrenhamCubs" post="894055" timestamp="1288652053"]
I feel Dayton isn't as good as they were last year. Brenham is BETTER this year then they were last year. I just feel like you can't score on are Brick wall defense and we can score on yours.
??? ??? ;D
[/quote]
Brenham is good and expect them to be there. But I would never count Dayton out. They are there year in and out and should never be discounted.

[quote name="BrenhamCubs" post="894007" timestamp="1288649824"]
My Predictions

Bi-District        Brenham vs Huntsville         CONFIDENT
Area               Brenham vs Dayton                    CONFIDENT
Regional         Brenham vs El Campo                GOOD GAME BUT NOT TO WORRIED
Regional Finals Brenham vs Willis or La Marque?? BH?     ???  NOT SO SURE WHO PLAYINH US
State Semi-Finals Brenham vs Calhoun

[color=black][size=18pt]STATE FINALS[/size][/color]

[font=Times New Roman][size=18pt][color=green]BRENHAM [color=black]VS[color=orange]ALEDO[/color][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

Region 4 D2 rep will most likely be Alamo Heights.....they are LT lite, very well coached and recent State Champ in 2006.  

[quote name="BrenhamCubs" post="894055" timestamp="1288652053"]
I feel Dayton isn't as good as they were last year. Brenham is BETTER this year then they were last year. I just feel like you can't score on are Brick wall defense and we can score on yours.
??? ??? ;D
[/quote]
The Dayton D is way better than last year. The offense took a hit losing JD but the little soph McBride is a beast. One thing you better know about the BRONCOS is your not gonna get it easy. I like those CONFIDENT picks and hope the teams are thinking the same thing. We will take it one game at a time and take care of buisness with whoever we match up with.  ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="894256" timestamp="1288663093"]
[quote author=BrenhamCubs link=topic=75353.msg894055#msg894055 date=1288652053]
??? ??? ;D
[/quote]
The Dayton D is way better than last year. The offense took a hit losing JD but the little soph McBride is a beast. One thing you better know about the BRONCOS is your not gonna get it easy. I like those CONFIDENT picks and hope the teams are thinking the same thing. We will take it one game at a time and take care of buisness with whoever we match up with.  ;)
[/quote]Better watch what your asking for!

Just like last year whoever turns the ball over late in the 4th wins.I believe we held our own for 3 3/4 qtrs.last yr. w/6 starting soph in the skill positions and the D is way better this year.#1 d giving up 16 pts.so far in dist w/1 to play says we have a steel wall.For now we got 2 games to make preps for a 3rd showdown.By the way very early we tested and proved if we don't turn the ball over we can beat big,fast w/a bench full of talent 2 playoff 5A teams,add in Angleton as I know you remember those guys last year.Angleton 20-0 half-Dayton 17-0 last yr vs.those cubbies ;D

[quote name="Roughrider" post="894208" timestamp="1288660556"]

;D
[/quote]

[b]Central is not that good[/b]....They have some talent there but the will not go past the third round...They may not make it past the second round.  :)
[/quote]

Well soulja here is my thoughts, You pick against Nederland every week yet we had you guys beat on your own turf and handed the game to you on a platter. You were there and you know that.  Now the way I see it is you either think Nederland stinks or you just hate us....Either way, Central is good in 20-4A but after they blow through the garbage in 19-4A (besides dayton) they will get challenged and be in trouble.
[/quote]

If you can remember back that far, the "garbage" you speak of (BH being one) beat your precious puppy-dogs when BH was not even close to playing at the level they are now? Nederland wont score on BH now.  [b] "you were there and you know that."[/b]

[quote name="bh89-2" post="894430" timestamp="1288699165"]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=75353.msg894208#msg894208 date=1288660556]

;D
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you can remember back that far, the "garbage" you speak of (BH being one) beat your precious puppy-dogs when BH was not even close to playing at the level they are now? Nederland wont score on BH now.  [b] "you were there and you know that."[/b]
[/quote]Oh yea, I was there..and I will say it again, we had at least 5 key starters out that game and still shredded your secondary in the 4th quarter with our back up QB. [b]You were there and you know that.[/b]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="894279" timestamp="1288664573"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75353.msg894256#msg894256 date=1288663093]
[quote author=BrenhamCubs link=topic=75353.msg894055#msg894055 date=1288652053]
??? ??? ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]Better watch what your asking for!
[/quote]
Not asking for it but its the way the brackets break down. Regardless to be the best you got to beat the rest so it doesnt matter what RND you match up with certain teams you still have to beat whos in front of ya

[quote name="liltex" post="894405" timestamp="1288686839"]
Just like last year whoever turns the ball over late in the 4th wins.I believe we held our own for 3 3/4 qtrs.last yr. w/6 starting soph in the skill positions and the D is way better this year.#1 d giving up 16 pts.so far in dist w/1 to play says we have a steel wall.For now we got 2 games to make preps for a 3rd showdown.By the way very early we tested and proved if we don't turn the ball over we can beat big,fast w/a bench full of talent 2 playoff 5A teams,add in Angleton as I know you remember those guys last year.Angleton 20-0 half-Dayton 17-0 last yr vs.those cubbies ;D
[/quote]
LAST YEAR! excactly! i pretty sure were better than last year and i hate to tell you that those were the scores of the 1st half and what happen in the second???? i think well play the whole game like we did in the second half in last years playoffs. Who won by the way?  :o ;D

Sence when is Brenham the king of the south in football? They are a very talented team,but so are we. They beat us last year because we didnt come out to play in the second half! The year before it was a win for us,so on my count its 1-1? Reply what you wont to this but i wont post on this subject again until after the game "if we play".

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="895186" timestamp="1288746838"]
Sence when is Brenham the king of the south in football? They are a very talented team,but so are we. They beat us last year because we didnt come out to play in the second half! The year before it was a win for us,so on my count its 1-1? Reply what you wont to this but i wont post on this subject again until after the game "if we play".
[/quote]

Not to sound cocky bro, but according the last game that we played, stats & rankings, we are the king of the south... Until proven otherwise. ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="895319" timestamp="1288754857"]
[quote author=3BRONCOS2 link=topic=75353.msg895186#msg895186 date=1288746838]
[/quote]

Not to sound cocky bro, but according the last game that we played, stats & rankings, we are the king of the south... Until proven otherwise. ;D
[/quote] Paper King maybe the real 2010 King will be crowned in less than 3 weeks ! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami