Who is going to play who in the playoffs out of 22-3a

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="skipper" post="891746" timestamp="1288458380"]
i am takeing  wo-s  bridge city and silsbee
[/quote]

Einstein is back..... Two of your teams will loose. Crawl back into your hole.

Actually, there are still some questions to be settled.  In 21-3A, the only thing that we KNOW is that WO-S will be the DII, #1 seed.  The remainder of the district could be anyone from Silsbee, Bridge City or Orangefield.

In district 22-3A, yes, I will also faint if Coldspring loses, but you can't assume anything.

The possible scenarios hinge on two games in 21-3A next week.  Hamshire-Fannett at Silsbee and Orangefield at Bridge City. 

Now it is important to note here the cumulative margin on victories in the games played amongst Bridge City (3-1) , Orangefield (2-2) and Silsbee (2-2) to date.  Silsbee is at 0 (a 38-34 win over OF and 26-22 loss to BC), Bridge City is at +4 (26-22 victory over Silsbee) and Orangefield is at -4 (38-34 loss to Silsbee).

Now! If BC wins, both BC and Silsbee are in no matter what Silsbee does.

If OF wins and Silsbee wins, then it will go to the point differentials the three teams have a 1-1 record against each other.  The only way that Silbee would not go if it goes to points is if Orangefield wins by exactly 4 points, which would leave BC, OF and Silsbee with an identical 0 point differential and it goes to some sort of coin flip and Coach McGallion gets really unlucky.  Back to the point differential, if Orangefield were to beat BC by MORE than 4 points, Silsbee and Orangefield go to the playoffs.  If Orangefield were to beat BC by LESS than 4 points, BC and Silsbee would go.

If OF wins and Silsbee loses, then OF and BC would go.

AND PLEASE REMEMBER THESE ARE JUST THE POTENTIAL SCENARIOS I.E., WHAT [B]COULD[/B] HAPPEN!!!  This is not what I am predicting will happen.  Sorry, I am just trying to head off the genius who will read this and say "You really think that so and so is going to happen? YOU 'TUPID!"

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="PANTHERPLAYA09" post="891777" timestamp="1288460614"]
Thanks grad. Every year I ask this question just so I dont have to do the thinking for myself!!!  ;D
[/quote]

You still at Tarleton? How is it going?

[quote name="beechnut" post="891796" timestamp="1288462004"]
[quote author=PANTHERPLAYA09 link=topic=75263.msg891777#msg891777 date=1288460614]
Thanks grad. Every year I ask this question just so I dont have to do the thinking for myself!!!  ;D
[/quote]

You still at Tarleton? How is it going?
[/quote]
As I try and figure out who this is I guess I'll answer your question lol
Nope I'm back in good ole SETX.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami