CENTER @ KIRBYVILLE Who you got

All Kirbyville has to do now is keep their head on straight and they can beat just about anyone. They get a little sloppy when they get a big lead but always come through when they need to. Tighten up their game and play every down like they are capable of and they can beat anyone you put in front of them.

Kville 48
Center 14

I heard Aarron Breed after the game saying that he just "reacted" on the onside kick was not trying to score just started running. I also heard him say they (Diboll) should have just kicked it deep and we probably would have just ran out the clock that close to the end. Can 't blame the young man for playing good football.  Most of the scores were due to Diboll fumbles. Can't ask the offense to just lay down.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="892138" timestamp="1288480706"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=75247.msg892117#msg892117 date=1288479694]
K ville by a lot. K ville is a well oiled 1968 Corvette Sting Ray [b]screaming for the state championship.[/b]
[/quote]Brownwood Lions led by Jaxon Shipley
[/quote]D1 not D2

[quote name="Scooter!" post="892260" timestamp="1288485804"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=75247.msg892247#msg892247 date=1288485079]
Actually brownwood is going to be D2 and Abilene Wylie whose in their district is going to be D1
[/quote]Correct
[/quote]

Scooter is Wylie & Brownwood in the same district..

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="892275" timestamp="1288486335"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75247.msg892260#msg892260 date=1288485804]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=75247.msg892247#msg892247 date=1288485079]
Actually brownwood is going to be D2 and Abilene Wylie whose in their district is going to be D1
[/quote]Correct
[/quote]

There's 18,800 people in Brownwood.........
[/quote]also correct

[quote name="Lefty99" post="892494" timestamp="1288493327"]
Somebody from Center is on smoaky talking about how Kirbyville went to watch Center play Diboll just to see how good Center is and how they will beat Kirbyville! lol  Must be something in the water up there ;D  Not sure they have heard of scouting...
[/quote]

I dont think Kirbyville is "worried" about anyone. Like Lefty said..... its called scouting. Cats have [b]respected[/b] all the teams they have played and since Diboll and Center are both in our district it seems only logical to watch them play each other.

[quote name="kville68" post="892520" timestamp="1288494385"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=75247.msg892494#msg892494 date=1288493327]
Somebody from Center is on smoaky talking about how Kirbyville went to watch Center play Diboll just to see how good Center is and how they will beat Kirbyville! lol  Must be something in the water up there ;D  Not sure they have heard of scouting...
[/quote]

I dont think Kirbyville is "worried" about anyone. Like Lefty said..... its called scouting. Cats have [b]respected[/b] all the teams they have played and since Diboll and Center are both in our district it seems only logical to watch them play each other.
[/quote]

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Center could beat Kirbyville...And it's not beyond a possibility that I could become a jet pilot..Let's just say it is Highly Unlikely....

I looked at the game thread for the Center-Diboll game. I did not realize that it was as close as it was  22 - 7. Kind of a slow game too. I have heard since preseason that Center was going to be the boogyman we had to look out for even being picked by some to win district. I am not going to say that Center can't beat Kville but after Diboll things look good for the 'Cats.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="892725" timestamp="1288534380"]
We all know that Jack will have the boys focused and perpared for anything and everything.  I have a hunch that Center will pull out all the stops/tricks to try and win the game.
[/quote]

Yep Lefty...Iv'e been going on Smoaky,They want this game bad...Course everyone that plays Kirbyville goes all out...Everybody head hunting Kirbyville...lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics