Livingston 49 LCM 57 3 OT's final

WOSgrad

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brubaker
He meant bad as in PNG really needs to win against Central to get in or needs LCM to beat Nederland.  If Nederland beats LCM and Central beats PNG, the tiebreaker will not be in PNG's favor.  I think LCM would need to lose by more than 11 to Nederland.

[quote name="mj-7" post="891352" timestamp="1288414011"]
Wow, what a game,[b] Hunter literally played on 1 leg and did an amazing job[/b].  He had at least 400 yards passing or more.  Sonnier, Harmon and the offensive line did an outstanding job as well.  Congrats Bears!!!! 
[/quote]

Any word on his injury?

[quote name="ASportsFan" post="891012" timestamp="1288407256"]
I believe that I have seen one the most boneheaded moves by a coaching staff in a long time. The offence of the LCM Bears, Hunter Gonzalez, was put in to play defence. Now I'm all for kids wanting play and u putting your best 11 on the field, but without Hunter the LCM Bears have NO ONE to fill his shoes. It would be like putting peyton manning in at linebacker. Low and behold it looks like hunter has been injured while playing on d. I applaud hunter for his effort as it has been unmatched by very few players that I have ever watched, but the coaches need to have some restraint.
[/quote]

Livingston QB played both ways the entire game and he killed our defense, he was the starting CB on the left.  I'm not gonna second guess the coach, Hunter is possibly one of the best tacklers on the team, can't say I would have done the same thing as much trouble the defense was having stopping the run. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83