Troy Summerall or Michah Mosely

dog88

There seems to be alot of intrest in who is the best back to come out of nederland. I personally think both are exceptional athletes. Summerall played in college and then continued to play with the drillers. I know this is an arena team, but it is still pro ball. Mosely should get several looks, and with his determination will probably also have a chance to further his career. I would have to say they are pretty much equal. Being a Nederland fan, I would live to see Summerall come over here and coach our backs. Look what he has done at Vidor. 21 did such a good job against us, and I am sure summerall had something to do with that. I believe they should retire summerall's number, because he was one of the first exceptional athletes to come out of nederland. He along with others helped put nederland football on the map. I guess only time will tell who will have the better career.

If you relly think that he was the ONE Of THE FIRST exceptional athletes to come out of Nederland, then Nederland has only been around since 1997. Think about what you are saying. There have been many GREAT athletes come out of Nederland in the last 70 years!!!! Was he good, hell yeah. But not close to the FIRST!

point is well taken. When I arrived in this town back then we really didn't win many football games. He just was here when they seemed to turn the corner and become the program that they are today. Not trying to take anything from anybody else.

Guys ive seen both Mosley and Sumrall play here at Nederland here's my honest opinion....Mosely hits the hole harder than anybody we've ever had at Nederland Sumrall had more TD's his senior year than mosely will have (i think he had about 30td's that year) but i think Mosely will end up with more yards than Sumrall...i think what will hurt mosely's legacy a bit here at Nederland will be the amount of injuries he has had (its cut into parts of this year last year and a bit of his freshman year) but he will certainly be remembered as well as sumrall is

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami